TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lost Places Contest: The Eye of the Gems: Shadow and Fog (September 15, 2017)

Lost Places Contest: The Eye of the Gems: Shadow and Fog (September 15, 2017)

I didn't see a thread started for this FM so I started one.

I'm a little confused. As I approached what looks to be a yard with a fence in front of a castle, Garrett says "Damn I didn't mean for that to happen." What was he referring too? Also inside the castle there is a room where the door opened automatically. As I approached the footlocker Garrett says "I should write that down." "Now on to the vault." What was Garrett referring to here?
    Last edited by john9818a; 15th Sep 2017 at 16:07. Reason: Corrected title

I didn't get the comments at first either:

> Garrett says "Damn I didn't mean for that to happen."

The thief who Garrett was supposed to meet at the entrance is hanging dead above it.

> Garrett says "I should write that down."

There's a mural on the far wall with a sort of grid.

Ok thanks Danhenjo! It just seemed odd when I wasn't near the mural.

Man this is awesome reminds me of Drk's missions scared the crap out of me twice!! But I can not find the fourth potion /vial found Alum, copper sulfate and one other early on in a room where you jump to the side to avoid pit trap don't know name Ill keep looking, the atmosphere is very creepy!!!

need a bit of help i found alum and the speed looking potion,where are the other 2?,i found mix area,also got a tomb key,but got no idea where to use it yet

@Downwinder
    go back to the caves, there is another building

ok ty i found the nitrus,but still missing one more thing,any idea where the copper sulfate is?

I'm stuck in the cellar. I can't figure out how to open those metal door(gate). There is a picture on the nerby wall that highlights, but it does nothing. It looks like I should "touch" it with something, but I don't have anything in my inventory that I could use.

@downwinder - the copper sulphate is: in an area just off the top left (north west) part of the map - you can see the room through some glass from another room, but there are no direct doors to that room (that I found anyway!) - you have to find another way in. Access hint: Access is via a slightly hidden tunnel to get to room. Look around stairs where clawed beast patrols

Quote Originally Posted by Piotr D. View Post
    I'm stuck in the cellar. I can't figure out how to open those metal door(gate). There is a picture on the nerby wall that highlights, but it does nothing. It looks like I should "touch" it with something, but I don't have anything in my inventory that I could use.
    Ok, I've figured it out. There is lever hidden behind the bookshelf in the room with blessing prayer on the wall. It opens the way to the puzzle that opens the gate.

But I have another problem, I have found two Ancient Stones (those in the room with two beasts watching the painting and in in the "target practise" room). Where is the last one?

OK stuck - looking for forth potion. I have copper sulphate, alum, salammonia (or something like that!). Just a general hint about area I need to look in would be very much appreciated - thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Bosh View Post
    OK stuck - looking for forth potion. I have copper sulphate, alum, salammonia (or something like that!). Just a general hint about area I need to look in would be very much appreciated - thank you
    It is in the tomb (building in the cave).

Any mirrors for this mission yet?

Mission link

YOU NEED MISSION? GET OVER TO OTHER FORUM! it's all there! Look in #1 Posted ... 3 Missions posted! how did ya not see it?
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=148245&page=2

Ok, I need an ultra-strong spoiler on the nitrus, please.
    I searched the tomb and morgue high and low.
    But even if I hang from the ceiling with my head turned upsidedown, I just can't find it!

It is in the tomb (building in the cave).
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by icy7rider7 View Post
    YOU NEED MISSION? GET OVER TO OTHER FORUM! it's all there! Look in #1 Posted ... 3 Missions posted! how did ya not see it?
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=148245&page=2
    No need to shout, but I'm asking for a mirror because i'm only getting a 4.5Kb/s d/l from that link.

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    Ok, I need an ultra-strong spoiler on the nitrus, please.
    I searched the tomb and morgue high and low.
    But even if I hang from the ceiling with my head turned upsidedown, I just can't find it!
    There is a switch in the crematory room. It is on the southern wall of the furnace by the steel beam on the corner on the eye level. It opens small passage in the main hall where the beast patrols.

There is a switch in the crematory room. It is on the southern wall of the furnace by the steel beam on the corner on the eye level. It opens small passage in the main hall where the beast patrols.
    Thanks !
    Not sure how I could miss that... other than it simply wasn't the thing I was actually expecting to find.

The kitchen door disappeared.

How do I get to the cellar?

Never mind. I figure it out but I need help getting the locked doors at the tomb open.
    Last edited by john9818a; 16th Sep 2017 at 14:36.

Anyone have any idea how to fix the turbine? I think the last gem I need is in this area, but I'm not sure what's missing. Judging by the other arbitrary things, there's probably a tiny ass lever somewhere I missed that opens that metal gate. Can't find it if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    Anyone have any idea how to fix the turbine? I think the last gem I need is in this area, but I'm not sure what's missing. Judging by the other arbitrary things, there's probably a tiny ass lever somewhere I missed that opens that metal gate. Can't find it if so.
    In the hallway with the dragon there is closed gate. On the left side of this gate in the niche You will find the switch (eye level). It opens small passage in the wall nearby.

Thanks. Finished now.

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    The kitchen door disappeared.

How do I get to the cellar?

Never mind. I figure it out but I need help getting the locked doors at the tomb open.
    There's a key for this, but I actually don't remember where I got it!

I can't figure out the code where the two ghouls are staring at the painting? I tried all of the combinations.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast