TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lost Places Contest: The Eye of the Gems: Shadow and Fog (September 15, 2017)

Renamo

I put the three sandbags on the pedestals in the small maze like part with the two
    patrolling ghosts and the door in the sw part didn't open. Is there and order to it
    or am i missing something else? Thx
    this is strange. The door must be open now, hmm. I hope Ricebug can help you out, send him the savegame.
    thanks Ricebug for the Support.

nightchild

this is an exceptional mission!!! mood, environment, layout, ambiance... great!! The only thing that was maybe missing was more readable material to put you even more in the story... But I have the same question as Marbrien.. is there something to do with that plaque on the basement wall that highlights ? If not, I can leave that great castle now.
    No, you can leave the Castle, ther is no more to do. The Story is not finish yet, the story will continue. But in other Sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by -Terra- View Post
    No, you can leave the Castle, ther is no more to do. The Story is not finish yet, the story will continue. But in other Sequels.
    thanks!!!! I'll stay tuned!

EXCELLENT MISSION

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Agree - one of the best I've played for ages. Well done Terra!

My life for a key

It must be easy but i cannot find the tomb key. Where is the key ?

Thank's

My life for a key

It must be easy but i cannot find the tomb key. Where is the key ?

Thank's

Carlos,

As far as I remember, if you get to the landing at the top of some stairs where a big guy patrols, go through the door at the far end. Follow the passage to an area with some big scales in the middle. The key should be in a room off to the right of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Piotr D. View Post

Get back to the room where Garret said "I should write that down". There is something on the wall that will help.
    I have forgotten, where this room was. Can you help me? Also I have inspected 2 deer heads for traces of a painting or a hint to solve the lever puzzle. No success.

I found it ! there are 3 deer heads in the game
    Last edited by Dr.Sahnebacke; 4th Oct 2017 at 12:39. Reason: Solved!

Wonderful mission, full of riddles and puzzles. Without your help I never found the way out . Thanks to the author for 3 hours filled also with crerpy moments and an amazing soundscape!

thanks Sahnebacke, for playing. Check out the next Episode from the Acideus Saga coming in December 2017.

Nice mission, nice atmosphere. i enjoyed a lot this. thanks terra.

I got stuck in this mission - I used all the potions on the alembics in the lab, but nothing happened. In Ricebug's walkthrough there's a mention about using the resulting 'product' - but there's no product there...
    Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkDot View Post
    I got stuck in this mission - I used all the potions on the alembics in the lab, but nothing happened. In Ricebug's walkthrough there's a mention about using the resulting 'product' - but there's no product there...
    Am I missing something?
    Sounds like you are doing the right thing. Once you have used all 4 potions in the lab then a small vial with an acid mixture should be created by the lab equipment to your right IIRC.

There should be a vial off the to right, when facing the alembics lab, that fills up with an acidic mixture. If that didn't happen, then it's probably an installation issue---maybe some missing scripts?

I know others had issues related to this, but those involved saving right when you provided the last ingredient. Did you do this as well?

No, nothing appeared to the right.
    There are three osm files in the installation folder: script, NVScript and tnhScript.
    I might just load an earlier save and try doing it again...
    Thanks for replies - overall it's a good and atmospheric fanmission and is looking great!

Am I being dumb or is there actually little to no clues on the whereabouts of the hidden levers in the castle whatsoever? It's kinda hard to keep playing when you have to check random places frobbing everything in order to find a way to progress.

Not aware of any hidden levers. Most access points are cleverly but plainly hidden.

"Hidden" is a bit of a subjective term. To me, many of them felt arbitrarily placed (perhaps I just missed the clues, but often I wondered "why would there be a lever here?")

"Cleverly," again is a subjective term. But to me, clever would require some analytical thinking, rather than just attention to detail/observance.

Absolutely gorgeous level design, but I agree with DarkMax on this aspect. Kings Story is the only FM that required more trips to the forums to figure things out.

how to get to the copper sulphate?
    cant find the path

Just outside of the room with the large glass window, check the shelves with the barrels. More specifically, search behind the crate on top.

i dont get the code...

Hint: What's the ratio between adjacent numbers?

All out spoiler: 1024*4=4096

Just finished....Ace Mission!...Thank you!

AN INSTANT CLASSIC

THE MISSION IS SUPERB...

CANT FIND MORE WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT

ALTHOUGH AN EASY EXIT FROM THE CASTLE AT THE END WOULD HAVE BEEN PREFERABLE! MAYBE LIKE A KEY TO OPEN A GATE NOT HAVING TO GO ALL THE WAY BACK WHICH IS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF TIME
    Last edited by Orfeus21; 18th Oct 2017 at 20:30.

Thanks for Playing

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast