TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lost Places Contest: The Eye of the Gems: Shadow and Fog (September 15, 2017)

Ehm.. how do i get inside the castle?

back track a bit. there's a little cave entrance behind you. It's a little tricky to see.

What the deal with the monsters staring at the painting? Is there any special significance?

Quote Originally Posted by FrogBeast23 View Post
    What the deal with the monsters staring at the painting? Is there any special significance?
    Nothing Special, they guarding the painting.

i must be blind.. i have been trying for over an hour to start the mission and get inside the castle.. after i hear garrett say
    spoiler:
    i didn't mean for that to happen
    i have absolutely no idea what to do.. if anyone can give an outright spoiler,please?

You can't get in the front gate. You have to back track a little bit, and look for a cave entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Found a serious bug. I saved the game after putting the 4 ingredients for the acid mixture. When I load it, the acid blows up spontaneously, have to start from the beginning
    The same for me and "dead end" now. And I think acid should be used like "key" item. Not throwing item because this can easily product "dead end". You can't make acid again.
    Last edited by Kurhhan; 26th Dec 2017 at 19:29.

This acid was in the early beta a key item. But a member of the Betatest give me the hint to change this to a item and drop it for the webs. This was not a good idea I see

Maybe in the future I can make a little update or change the readme as a know bug.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345