TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Cultivator in Masks T2 Normak

Cultivator in Masks T2 Normak

I've sent a message to Nightwalker but don't know how long before she might see it, so I'm going to post this as well hoping for a faster response I have everything done except that darn item. When I was originally playing long time ago and seems to me I found it OK, but I've also been in Terrurium room and got 2 moss arrows but no Cultivator in there and did not go into next room as I know there's a Guard and a Watcher with his other bomb thrower friend. Please help me find it so I can get out of this level and have fun again in Soulforge, Surrre, LOL
    It's not how you win, it's how you play the game! HAVE FUN!

Nightwalker's a forum moderator; it's not her role to provide one-to-one assistance with playing the game. That's not to say she won't, but starting a thread is always the better option (after searching this site or the internet).

Anyway, the cultivator in the room in the north-west part of the top floor. It's also there on hark and experk.

First I would like to say thank you for answer but I don't understand what room as I described where I been through already and I don't know where else you mean . Could you please tell me if I have to go back through the Terrarium and into that next area past the Watcher/Guard to find that room there? If not where is actual starting point...is it through the door at the end of the last Exhibition room hallway with the mech guarding the hallway? Hiding the answer after all these years kinda doesn't seem to be needed, LOL

OK just for your info Nightwalker and myself have been communicating for many years now so it really wasn't needed to give me a warning since you really don't know me and I've been a member since game came out, check out my name on board and you'll see date I joined. So now you know
    It's not how you win, it's how you play the game! HAVE FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fire Eater View Post
    is it through the door at the end of the last Exhibition room hallway with the mech guarding the hallway?
    There are two corridors that match that description (north and south). From the room with the 3 sets of coloured lights, which control the gas traps, take the middle door heading north. Follow that corridor all the way to the end. The double doors lead to the room with the cultivator.

I've answered your PM, Pat. Between that and the info here, hopefully you've found it by now. Nice to see you back playing Thief again!

Southquarter.com/fms
    Viewing a youtube walkthrough for this mission would be the easiest solution.

Having hard time with messageing

Unfortunately I'm not signed up to use youtube and haven't wanted to. Won't go into it but thanks for the thought.

Also I'm up in the rafters so guess I'll have to drop down and climb back up on the other side and go back down to the end of that corridor since I apparently tried the wrong side. Not sure if I'll be able to stay out of bots way once I drop down and have to shoot a vine arrow up to the rafters so I can get back up again after I hopefully am able to get that darn thing.

Hah, just sitting here thinking about Sourforge and the recipe I had to make those super mines with items you get from those rooms and I can't remember where I had them written down. So much has gotten messed up due to people going thru my stuff when I was in hospital looking for some info they needed. I hope I still have them somewhere! Guess I'm going to have to do a lot of searching..yuck
    Last edited by The Fire Eater; 27th Sep 2017 at 18:47.

You don't have to sign up to use YouTube, Pat. If you still need help, let me know and I'll find a walkthrough for you. The video idea was a great suggestion, Brethren!