TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: What mission am I thinking? Snow and in cut scene places

What mission am I thinking? Snow and in cut scene places

I don't know if it's T1 or T2 but there was this past mission, that at the time I played it in the late aughts, was really good. It had hammers and a mid size city covered in snow.
    You start in the lower part of the city and make your way up ramps to higher parts. Really awesome/funny hammer placement; they can see you in lower part of the city (if in the light) and surprise you with them running down to you 1-2 min later to reach you. You know they might be mechanists if thief2 but I'm not sure. It was a industrial like area to start.

It had high buildings with crawlable ledges, and notably the bridge from the Thief1 finishing cutscene.

Time stamp: https://youtu.be/dGlCjLfpugY?t=27

The one the homeless guy is under warming his hand over the barrel fire. You can take a metal railed staircase down to that area, and I think the guy is actually an AI in the game. Also I think other parts of the city were inspired by that cutscene as well. Maybe even that statue in the beginning of the cutscene?

Calendra's Legacy Mission 3

So that looks just like it, but I am starting to slightly remember that two authors did this bridge. I want to say the one I'm thinking of, had more room on either side of the frozen river/canal. I will look at DarkFate for screenshots, also the one I'm thinking of has cute little shops near the ramp-like streets. One is like a pub or candy shop with a single benny guard.

OH YEAH that's it alright! http://darkfate.org/view/details/fil...screenshots#pp[1]/41/

I loved this mission so much, forgot it was in this campaign and that's why I've abstained for seeing it again. I need to do a new playthrough for sure!