TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Exposing Sexual Harassment...

PigLick, you're a better man than I.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Well, given the attitude I receive here on average... thanks, I guess? I mean, still no arguments presented whatsoever (tell me where I should change, because I wanna become more charismatic), but hey, I'm accepted beyond the no-ban state, yay! I guess I'll shut the truth up. Maybe we should make a new meme here at ttlg - STFU --> STTU.
    Well, considering you (drunkenly?) hijacked the thread on sexual abuse, I guess the topic should now be all about you?

Well, if you had actually read any of what Dia poured out to us, you *NEVER* *EVER* would have then went on to say something like this to her....

b) yeah, I get it, you're showing your vaginal power to an extreme extent (which is not to be underestimated under any circumstances)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    Wait, are you suggesting that you PMed Renz to have yourself banned?

I started this thread because the first one went south, and this topic is one that needs to be exposed. Time of great change is upon us, as the evil is slowly brought out into daylight.
    I love you. And yeah, I did PM Renz, because I think I would be getting banned anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon Dawn View Post
    Well, considering you (drunkenly?) hijacked the thread on sexual abuse, I guess the topic should now be all about you?
    Well, if you had actually read any of what Dia poured out to us, you *NEVER* *EVER* would have then went on to say something like this to her....
    Well, I didn't mean to be it about me, but I got some rather negative attention, that I wanted to address. I only read her response to me, so I don't really know what you mean, sorry. If she was abused I'm sorry. All I've been doing has really been (kind of unintentionally at this point) defending Louie's level of punishment,
    And yeah, PigLick is a relatively chill guy.

Moderator and Priest
    Quite. I PMed Renz, but I think he's just away atm.
    I haven't got a PM from you since you went spazzy during your last little incident.. But hey, if you wanna get banned, I'll be more than happy to oblige, since you're kind of an obnoxious twit.

SOCIAL JUSTICE ECHO CHAMBER SNOWFLAKE SUPERPOWERS! ENGAGE!

The Priest has spoken!

Thor and Louis C.K. had something in common at least. They both liked to masturbate in front of strangers.

If she was abused I'm sorry.
    Yeah, well... try READING THE THREAD next time.

Moderator and Priest
    I thought about writing a nice little handbook called How Not To Be Creepy And Stupid On The Internet. But then I realized it'd be a waste of time, because if the people it's meant to help were actually willing to take a second out to improve themselves, and attempt learning all the various niceties involved in usual social interaction, THEY WOULDN'T BE FUCKING CREEPY AND STUPID IN THE FIRST PLACE NOW, WOULD THEY?

Remember, folks. You can have differing opinions, you can engage in heated arguments, you can even occasionally get a little dumb, provided it's handled in moderation. What you can't be is like Thor. Let him serve as the example of what not to be. Which is creepy and stupid. Don't be creepy and stupid.

This thread really became a trainwreck.

Yet somehow I felt compelled to keep reading each new update, because I'd read all the previous ones.

Moderator and Priest
    Yeah, I've been trying to stay away from it directly myself, only checking in to make sure no one's going off the deep end. It's one of those subjects that has multiple sides with equally valid points that all need to be addressed in some shape, form, or fashion. But it's such an emotionally wrought subject, that tensions will run high regardless of how maturely the points and counterpoints are issued and handled.

On the plus side, most everyone here was doing a decent enough job of being respectful, and keeping their heads level, all things considered. Then Thor happened. Now he's got three days vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by PigLick View Post
    I for one think he should shut the hell up, and there are plenty of ppl here calling him out, so maybe he might learn something. People can change you know.
    One can hope...
    Last edited by Slasher; 18th Nov 2017 at 21:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    No, you're just a trolling little dickweed who needs a.) psychiatric help, and, b.) to be sterilized to prevent you from breeding more little asshats like yourself. I'm sorry I wasted my time responding to your posts and gave you the attention which you so obviously and direly crave. Seriously, go be someplace else. I'm done with you.

Renz, scumble ............. seriously?
    That's going a bit too far surely? I get that you don't like Thor but that's a tad overboard. Saying he was typing with his dick earlier was also quite offensive and uncalled for. Keep it civil.

If we're gonna hate, let's hate something else who deserves it:

http://time.com/4998063/george-hw-bu...dana-grolnick/

“We all circled around him and Barbara for a photo, and I was right next to him,” Grolnick told Deadspin. “He reached his right hand around to my behind, and as we smiled for the photo he asked the group, ‘Do you want to know who my favorite magician is?’ As I felt his hand dig into my flesh, he said, ‘David Cop-a-Feel!’” an apparent sexualized reference to famed magician David Copperfield.

Or something else funny, Al Franken talking about how he "respects women, and doesn't respect men who don't"

And here's another fun one:

Then:

Now:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...3bbdf446de5854
    Last edited by Tony_Tarantula; 18th Nov 2017 at 23:19.

Quote Originally Posted by icemann View Post
    That's going a bit too far surely? I get that you don't like Thor but that's a tad overboard. Saying he was typing with his dick earlier was also quite offensive and uncalled for. Keep it civil.
    No. I refuse to apologize. He and people like him are part of the problem. Certain attitudes will trigger me and Thor certainly has that attitude and mentality. I found his defense of an admitted sexual harasser offensive. I thought he went too far.

(on the subject of a man masturbating in front of women)
    Hey, I never said it's normal. But I did say that it's disproportionately overblown.
    I think it's fucking ridiculous, especially ġiven the quantity of these stories now. It's become a meme at this point and it's harder to recognize the important stories from the rubbish.
    No retractions and no apologies on my part. I absolutely detest it when someone treats the subject of sexual harassment/assault like it's a joke or meme, or like it's inconsequential or worse yet, tries to invalidate the victims' claims and justify the harasser's/assailant's actions. I detest it even more when someone defends a sexist pig. I have no issues with you whatsoever, iceman, but Thor and people who share his attitude and mentality are why we have a 'rape culture' society*.

*Every 98 seconds an American is sexually assaulted. On average, there are 321,500 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States.

Moderator and Priest
    This thread has done all the good it's gonna do, and there's nothing left from here on out except lots of harm and hurt feelings. Time to shut it down.