TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Death's Cold Embrace: Mission 1 "Murder Most Foul"

Zombified
    I'm thinking this midwife model would be a better fit for the basement abomination (with creature scale of about 0.9 and some work to the textures, removing the small triop logo and perhaps toning down the nudity, if deemed necessary) - the Rebirth model with its giant boobs plasma blaster for the right hand is instantly recognizable, and will probably feel off for some people.

//also, if leaving the Rebirth model in, it should be scaled to match a T2 female model - a value of 0.85 seems to be about right (remember, SS2 models are quite a bit taller than T2 models).
    Last edited by voodoo47; 8th Dec 2017 at 14:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Please post all questions and comments related to this mission in this thread, and not the main DCE thread.
    Finished Mission 1 with all objectives met, running fully patched and with 1.25 When game goes to screen for Mission 2 game crashes to desktop. Help, please.
    Last edited by notthatold; 13th Dec 2017 at 16:34. Reason: mission number

Desperately Dodgy Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    Regarding the footlocker in the artist's studio, the key is nearby. Examine the doorframes.

The clothing store can be accessed through its attic.
    I searched the doorframes but still didn't find a key. Where is it exactly? (I'm playing on Hard. Maybe it's in a different place on that difficulty setting?)

On Hard (and Normal) it's on the desk next to the bathroom door.

It was so TINY! No wonder I missed it! Thanks.

Russ, yet another beautiful release.. Absolutely love this one. I'll add it to the keep/multi-play list for all-time sake. haaaa

Can anyone tell me where to find the other ornate key? I have one from a chick with a sword. I can't find the other. I have all objectives complete, but I'd love to open the safe by the wino pretending to be a zombie (heh). Thanks a bunch!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Look behind the plant in Boris' upstairs office (off the bedroom).

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Look behind the plant in Boris' upstairs office (off the bedroom).
    Yes! Wow, I'd checked that plant, and still missed it. Thanks so much, Yandros Onto mission 2.

Such a great mission, hats off to the authors . I LOLed so hard when I entered the feminist´s apartment! Awesome idea .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345