TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Death's Cold Embrace: Mission 7 "Waking The Dead"

Hi! Could you pls give some clues to the secrets? I only found 7/1
    I think it was the forgotten balcony but I'm not sure of it.
    Thank you

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Secrets are in the lootlist Google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...nxc/edit#gid=0

Same problem with a dark screen - no solution?

Hi everybody,

I play the german mission and have the same problem like another taffer before me.
    I tried to unzip the german miss25 (the patch for german) and suceeded with it. Or not?
    The same black screen and only the blackjack or sword is to see.
    Should I grab the whole fanmission file again (700 MB) and hope that this updated version works? And what is then with the german patch. Don't it brings me back to the black screen?
    Kind regards

Desperately dodgy geezer
    The German patch should work, but if not you should go ask on the German Thief forums. There has been no official update to the ZIP since release as I've been busy but also wanted to wait and see what other issues would crop up. I will probably begin working on an update in all languages, and in fact the way we will be fixing the broken Hammerite voices in French and German will probably mean one single larger ZIP with all languages instead of separate downloads, which were required the way we did the voices originally, but probably added some confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    The German patch should work, but if not you should go ask on the German Thief forums. ....
    That's funny because the whole time the last years a watched only English forms for answers.
    Although I am member in the german forum in Tapatalk. Let's go and make some modifications.
    Thank you for this wonderful mission pack. I thought, that it was original built for german language until I heard that it was translated from zappenduster. Great work from the both of you!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Yes zappen did a great job with the translation, it was great working with all of them doing the translations.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking Robot View Post
    Thanks, now is everything okay again!
    Now letīs see how fresh our beloved Juliet is still.
    (I had to uninstall and install the FM again, but luckily FMSel offers a backup option for savegames)
    Why you must uninstall the FM ? I thought that the exchange from miss23 and miss25 are enough to get it work.