TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Nosferatu - updated to v1.1 (13 Nov, 2017)

need help please

Where do i find the holy sphere and holy water please i cannot find them anywhere.
    Also found only 4 apostle statues cannot interact with the alter when trying to replace them.
    Is there more than 4 you have to find?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigalexjones66 View Post
    Where do i find the holy sphere and holy water please i cannot find them anywhere.
    Also found only 4 apostle statues cannot interact with the alter when trying to replace them.
    Is there more than 4 you have to find?

Thanks
    The sphere is in the dining room in the only working clock. You must set the clock to 12. And there are 7 statuettes to collect, only then you can interact on the altar.

Southquarter.com/fms
    A day or so late on this, but here's an additional mirror:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...WJ5cUx3Y3BNM0U

The brush+object work in this is superb!! I am loving it so far. Got stuck where to put ashes, but I spoiled it for myself. Also have been playing on 1.24, so will restart with 1.25 in case that was going to ruin a trigger. Top notch Sensut, I really hope you continue with Dromed

Thanks everyone! If I do something, I do my best

Quote Originally Posted by gamophyte View Post
    The brush+object work in this is superb!! I am loving it so far. Got stuck where to put ashes, but I spoiled it for myself. Also have been playing on 1.24, so will restart with 1.25 in case that was going to ruin a trigger. Top notch Sensut, I really hope you continue with Dromed
    I don't think that a minor version difference in ND would be a problem yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    ...I don't think that a minor version difference in ND would be a problem yet.
    I think it does if you used squirrel scripts, but not able to reference at the moment.

Thanks for this, always love a new Sensut release. Might put Death's Cold Embrace on hold for a while and get stuck straight into this

Quote Originally Posted by gamophyte View Post
    I think it does if you used squirrel scripts, but not able to reference at the moment.
    No, I have not used it.

So, Bran Castle . This was such a joy to play and perfect for Halloween. As always, you delivered and I am really curious to see where this is headed

Quote Originally Posted by InfinituS View Post
    So, Bran Castle . This was such a joy to play and perfect for Halloween. As always, you delivered and I am really curious to see where this is headed
    Bingo! It is, roughly

Absolutely stunning atmosphere and architecture ! Thanks Sensut.

Very much enjoying this mission, with the exception of one sound file that detracts from the sense of timelessness when the overlook key takes you to the highest lookout in the castle. Here you are alone with the moon, the drifting clouds, the deeper wind and the classic Thief ambience, while the high-pitched and too-obviously repeating "whistling wind" just adds annoyance. To remove it, go into snd/bran and delete "bwhistling_wind".

What do I use on the coffin in the crypt area where a green haunt is walking and where do I find that?

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    What do I use on the coffin in the crypt area where a green haunt is walking and where do I find that?

You need to use a sphere of holy water, which you'll find in a grandfather clock in the castle.

Last edited by Lord Soth; 20th Nov 2017 at 03:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    StingM:
    1. You have to use a series of teleports to find it. Start with the one that is behind you in the small room after you first appear on the overlook.
    I've been through all the teleports and only found the throne room and its key, plus the key for the main door. I already have an overlook key, is there supposed to be _another_ "overlook key"?

How do I reset the clock in the dining room to 12 o'clock? It doesn't highlight.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

Quote Originally Posted by chischis View Post
    I've been through all the teleports and only found the throne room and its key, plus the key for the main door. I already have an overlook key, is there supposed to be _another_ "overlook key"?
    You don't need any other keys.

Gloria: you can do it only when you have that objective, after you read the lady's diary. Just follow the objectives.

Thank you. I totally missed that diary.

Gloria, i'm pretty sure the clock you get the holy sphere from is in the music room, not the dining room.

At least it was at normal difficulty...

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    Gloria, i'm pretty sure the clock you get the holy sphere from is in the music room, not the dining room.

At least it was at normal difficulty...

- prjames
    No it WAS in the dining room.

What a great mission as we all naturally expected from Sensut and he
    delivered

Thank you so much Csabó Csabí

Thanks for this great mission!
    Nice scary and great looking.

Thanks Sensut!! As soon as I complete DCE, this one is next on my list!

Quote Originally Posted by karstenpontoppi View Post
    Thanks for this great mission!
    Nice scary and great looking.
    You're welcome.

This was brilliant! The Dracula and Bathory campaigns are some of my favorite FM's. I would love to see this become a campaign as well!