TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 114

Thread: T2 FM: Nosferatu - updated to v1.1 (13 Nov, 2017)

  1. #76
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2017
    I've got lots of items to use and leads to follow, just stopping by to say this mission is awesome so far! This castle is truly beautiful, both inside and out.

    Oh, and
    GET OUT OF HERE STALKER
    Last edited by Icewater; 6th Nov 2017 at 22:58.

  2. #77
    Member
    Registered: Sep 1999
    Location: Portland, OR
    Quote Originally Posted by Icewater View Post
    I've got lots of items to use and lead to follow, just stopping by to say this mission is awesome so far! This castle is truly beautiful, both inside and out.

    Oh, and
    GET OUT OF HERE STALKER
    Don't just stand there! Come in!

  3. #78
    Member
    Registered: May 2003
    Location: West Seattle
    so good, sensut, so good.
    great (frustrating ) architecture, amazing details, and tense atmosphere. so good!

  4. #79
    That room with door stopped with a chair you can see through the barred window near the castle main doors outside..is there a way to get in?

  5. #80
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas!
    Fantastic mission Sensut you make GREAT ones!!! But I can not find the Lady's diary?? I found the clock but need to read the diary.

  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Fantastic mission Sensut you make GREAT ones!!! But I can not find the Lady's diary?? I found the clock but need to read the diary.
    Check near the bed.

  7. #82
    New Member
    Registered: Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by onetruekeeper View Post
    That room with door stopped with a chair you can see through the barred window near the castle main doors outside..is there a way to get in?
    Overlook teleporter

  8. #83
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2010
    Location: Mississippi
    Anyone have alternate links to the secrets and statue locations? Sensut's site is blocked by malwarebytes.

  9. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Icewater View Post
    Overlook teleporter
    Thanks. I was already there before and didn't realize it....LOL.

  10. #85
    Member
    Registered: May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentlancon View Post
    Anyone have alternate links to the secrets and statue locations? Sensut's site is blocked by malwarebytes.
    Sorry, but there are no viruses or anything, only some antiviruses like Norton detects that damn publicity banner as a threat for years, I don't know why. Anyway, I have the statue locations here and the secrets here.

  11. #86
    Member
    Registered: Mar 2004
    Location: Marlborough,England.
    What a great mission Sunsut.
    Where is the props room please.

  12. #87
    Member
    Registered: May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenhook View Post
    What a great mission Sunsut.
    Where is the props room please.
    The one with the crying Dewdrop beside the bedroom

  13. #88
    Member
    Registered: May 2010
    Location: THE NETHERLANDS
    where can i find the throne room key? been through all teleports with the overlookkey,i've found only the main door key...
    love the mission so far

  14. #89
    Member
    Registered: May 2009
    Location: Germany
    iirc, that key is right in the throne room.
    Note that once you are one the overlook platform, there are two possible ways to teleport. One teleporter right next to the platform, and one when following a long trail through the mountains.
    Probably you have explored only one way and therefor did not get teleported there.

  15. #90
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2003
    Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas!
    Quote Originally Posted by onetruekeeper View Post
    Check near the bed.
    But what room?

  16. #91
    Member
    Registered: Feb 2010
    Location: Mississippi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    Sorry, but there are no viruses or anything, only some antiviruses like Norton detects that damn publicity banner as a threat for years, I don't know why. Anyway, I have the statue locations here and the secrets here.
    Thanks, yeah it's weird that it trips the virus detection.

  17. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    But what room?
    It's the bedroom of the lady where you find her ashes.

  18. #93
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2001
    Location: Alabama
    4 hours 15 minutes on normal with forum hints and not finding all the statues and stashes! I must be getting old.

    Sensut, I'm pretty sure I posted at some time how when I first loaded Dracula - The Love Thief, I said to myself the premise would not work!
    How wrong was I! I really enjoyed the series of FMs, as well as the revised campaign. Same with Elizabeth Bathory.

    Besides the gameplay and the graphics, you have an excellent talent for creating immersion with ambient sound and read-ables. Thank You Very Much!

  19. #94
    New Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Hi! Congrats, it is a really thrilling halloween mission! I love manor missions full of secrets!
    I am stuck at a point, so I need help pls:
    1.) i have got the overlook key but where to use it? It is for teleporting, as i read here, but how and where to?
    2.) may i light the torches (the manor would be so much more friendly ) or would it be more practical remaining in the dark (hiding from enemies, ghosts) - don't want extra anger in the near future
    3.) some of you mentioned the stalker area, where is it?
    TY!
    Last edited by Cheela; 8th Nov 2017 at 11:34.

  20. #95
    Member
    Registered: May 2005
    Brooklyn: that would be nice I hope I can do it in the near future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheela View Post
    Hi! Congrats, it is a really thrilling halloween mission! I love manor missions full of secrets!
    I am stuck at a point, so I need help pls:
    1.) i have got the overlook key but where to use it? It is for teleporting, as i read here, but how and where to?
    2.) may i light the torches (the manor would be so much more friendly ) or would it be more practical remaining in the dark (hiding from enemies, ghosts) - don't want extra anger in the near future
    3.) some of you mentioned the stalker area, where is it?
    TY!
    Netán Csilla?

    OK:
    1. Up in the big tower near the Throne Room is the starting point of the overlook platform. Use the key on the socket.
    2. there are no enemies in the castle so you can lit everything and don't need to shoot down the torches.
    3. the Stalker area is a "easter" room only and you can reach through the teleports if you choose the porch way between the cliffs on the first wooden platform. Don't worry, you can reuse the teleports as often as you want and everytime you'll back to the castle.

  21. #96
    Member
    Registered: May 2009
    Location: Germany
    @Cheela
    1. You should have come across a large white spiral staircase by now on the upper levels of the castle with view to the yard, which leads to the locked throne room. Advance to the top of the staircase.
    3. You will come across that area once you found 1)
    2. No objections at all to put on the candles.... actually it is highly advisable to do so (some secrets to be found by doing so)!

    @Sensut: Thanks a lot for this Halloween present!
    I found it quite hard to return to some of the places in this giant maze, but since the puzzles were not too complicated, it was a whole lot of fun!
    Not to forget the beautiful architecture to admire while making my way through it.

  22. #97
    Member
    Registered: May 2005
    You're welcome.

    You can enter in "freeplay" even after finishing the main objectives and you don't need to do everything at once. When you get out Lucy to the starting point and the objective ticks off, just put down her body and don't go forward to the drive on the rock. You can return right from there and things are still changing in the game. You can do this right from the beginning and then you can search for everything without any confusing factors. But still be cautious because the Master at the Music Room just dined This freeplay thing will have more role in the future.

  23. #98
    New Member
    Registered: May 2015
    Location: Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    Netán Csilla?
    Exactly (így van) Hi Csaba

    Thank you guys!! I already found the throne room, still closed, but not yet the socket. Well, let's go ahead...

    How could I miss it... Thanks again, uhh, it was frightening and so lifeless in the manor, always expecting enemies showing up in every corner... the mood alone was more than enough


    can be reached the stone cross on the highest point of the rocks?
    Last edited by Cheela; 8th Nov 2017 at 11:45.

  24. #99
    Member
    Registered: May 2010
    Location: THE NETHERLANDS
    Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    iirc, that key is right in the throne room.
    Note that once you are one the overlook platform, there are two possible ways to teleport. One teleporter right next to the platform, and one when following a long trail through the mountains.
    Probably you have explored only one way and therefor did not get teleported there.
    `

    Thanx,i forgot to take the last one

  25. #100
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Location: France (Saint-Gobain)
    Mission finished on "normal" , i will definitely replay on "expert". I loved this mission, and the castle WoW ! This is the most beautiful impressive castle i've ever saw in a mission, the design, the decoration, the textures selection, the atmosphere, the ambient music is superb, it didn't even bother me getting stuck sometimes because it felt so good to wander and explore the castle. what a sweet experience i had with this mission, very enjoyable gameplay, a very captivating story line, Bravo!

    Csabo thank you so much for this excellent production, well Done my Friend!!!

    ps: loved the S.T.A.L.K.E.R reference

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •