TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a random thing i noticed in thief gold thieves guild map

a random thing i noticed in thief gold thieves guild map

When you first start after the conversation and you head into tunnel area on left knock out the guard,then travel a bit more past him on on the left is a gate ,it cant be opened ,but i found it interesting since we don't start there i wonder if it was going to be a bit bigger of a map for outdoor area?if i knew how to go through gate i would check out behind it as it looks like i see a split path at the end.

it just seems a bit out of place and outdoor area of map is very small

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    There's nothing at all behind that gate.

in bufford map when u are in outside area's u find lots of windows but they cant be opened and u can hear people chat inside

i wonder if you can open the windows? and see if theres loot inside?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMax View Post
    in bufford map when u are in outside area's u find lots of windows but they cant be opened and u can hear people chat inside

i wonder if you can open the windows? and see if theres loot inside?
    yes max ,i wonder if that its possible. also in karat din,beggining of lost city mission there is a gate in the assassin city area,it cant not be opened either. plus,i found a weird stone with a keeper logo and two keys on it,underwater.

what is in there ? it just seems a bit out of place and outdoor area of map is very small

There's nothing and ...nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    There's nothing and ...nothing
    oh really ?thanks i guess i will skip lost city mision then cause im playing thief for the first time. i didnt get to see karat din,so it was a boring fm

also in boneboard u see alarus expansion and a colapsed area that cant be opened

i returned with 12 fire arrows and shoot the rubble to see if there was something behind anyone know how to open it? just curious i think someone should make fm about alarus expansion

i think someone should make fm about alarus expansion
    yes,maybe we can get modern mision of the alarus excavation like the one cardia made called =forgot name but more recent mission he made of that girls apartment you casually stalked,it was the best modern day fan mission i played,also that one mission that takes place in 1920'? detective set was also amazing yandors

and maybe get all modern hd mod textures in one place,so if anyone wants to make a new modern alarus expulsion fan mision they have a set of things ready to go ,i am pretty sure most all authors would be more then happy to let other use as long as u credit people as unknown authors.

i also like the fm shadow policy i think it was it's name by stacky

streets remind me of bufford mission in thief gold

i also like the fm shadow policy i think it was it's name by stacky
    ahh yes,very good mision by slacky and i see there is a upcoming new mision from him called ,the black pride i think ? very good

i also remember a fm called eclipsed wich had keepers in it, i saw a door with a keeper symbol in it,were the zombies in it caused by keeper cataca?

spacky also made the endless rainy,mission correct? man i loved jumping on rooftops... calm,relaxed working alone as the cool garett. i hope to be a kickass dromeder like the fuelaids team someday,maybe i should co author them too in my future project

Somebody has found it years ago
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96485

thank una i was searchin for that last year but never found it lol how did u guess what i lost?

anyway's thank i gonna play it now

I'm not impressed and am considering deleting all but the first 2 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    I'm not impressed and am considering deleting all but the first 2 posts.
    but were expresing our love,for thief games and series.

and gues what moron its all thief related so u cant delete it sorry but have fun nickie

OMG which one of you is the real downwinder?

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    OMG which one of you is the real downwinder?
    me,under a second account. squada , is curently hunting me down and hacking my account right now because i expresed my thief love so i made a new acount to protect myself

*grabs popcorn and soda* This is gonna be good.

i hav an idea ,from a friend who gave it to me. i wonder if viktora ever had a husbind,and garrett would be so good together. someone should make a modern alternative universe fm where garrett is an american solder in ww2 and viktora is a rescued french woman,and you have to sneak through a nazi fortess to rescue her and dewdrop from karrass who is hitler

This is SO good!

is good idea yeah i think someone should make soldiers mounted on berricks lol shooting with rifles

Don't mind me, you two, I'm just enjoying your impressions with a bucket of popcorn and soda.

is good idea yeah i think someone should make soldiers mounted on berricks lol shooting with rifles
    dont u mean dinosoras ? if u like the thief games,at least get the lore right

yeah berriks the dinosaurs that are like doggies i wonder how ramirez got two in his house

i dont think i could have one lol too big