TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Bonehoard Zombie Herding

Bonehoard Zombie Herding

This has to be one of the most fun things to do when playing 'Down in The Bonehoard' to me and it's always what I look foward to doing when playing it

So I went ahead and made a quick little video of me grouping up a bunch of zoms for your entertainment

Anyone else find this extremely fun and enjoyable as I do?

nice video,but if you want a real challenge load up escape map on expert in thief 1 and make a video of you trying to speed run it :P

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    nice video,but if you want a real challenge load up escape map on expert in thief 1 and make a video of you trying to speed run it :P
    I might try it when I get to that point in the game

good luck ,there are rat beasts/praying mantis creatures,fireballs,you might have to dose them first,also spiders,frogs,it would be a mess in some of those tight quarters

Ahahah! I remember this! Me and my friends did it waaay back when first finishing the game, I seem to remember doing it out of necessity though... Low on water arrows or something... don't remember, its been too many years.... ah those were the times...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyph1208 View Post
    Ahahah! I remember this! Me and my friends did it waaay back when first finishing the game, I seem to remember doing it out of necessity though... Low on water arrows or something... don't remember, its been too many years.... ah those were the times...
    I actually ghosted the whole level and went around doing all the objectives and looting and then when I was done all of that is when I went to massacre all the zombies

...and after grouping them I tend to use flash bombs for maximum efficiency