TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: got a question

got a question

i am beginning to see a lot of TDM ... thief Dark Mode?

I am currently using Thief 2 Fan Selector (it was included in, not using Darkloader anymore) ... if i had that TDM installed, will it affect my Thief 2 Fan Missions if I play TDM?

if there's other way around ...
    please do assist me on that so i can play TDM fan mission, also!

been fan of Thief and Loyal to Looking Glass Company loving how y'all done well with updates and all!
    I had stopped playing thief on Xbox1 because it's complicated ... nothing like thief games, especially thief 3: the dark Shadow (beautiful job!)

don't wanna stop and play other games because my laptop (i am not rich like y'all if ya got fancy Gamer Laptop like Alienware ((which would be very nice to own one!)) can't handle powerful game like GTA5, although i play Vice city and San Andreas on my laptop but for Multiplayer only, not single game since i beaten all of missions in GTA

Thief rocks for life!

The Shadow moves ... Shadow kills when neccessary, but have big heart with well respected people ... the Shadow is called ... Garrett.

Hi icy7rider7,

check this out: http://www.thedarkmod.com/faq/

thief dark mode is stand alone mode

too bad theres no berrik's in dark mode like theres in theif: dark project

i wish some authors included more berriks in their fms just some idea's i had

Quote Originally Posted by UliB View Post
    Hi icy7rider7,

check this out: http://www.thedarkmod.com/faq/
    that very Helpful! Glad i don't have to blend it in! I see where my mistake was ... i did had it included in Thief 2 Folder and it got my games fucked up ... that's why i stopped TDM for a while til i see more missions for TDM ... something must be good for TDM I wanna check it out so ... I am downloading it now and getting all missions downloaded ... wait they got their own? never mind about downloading! LOL!

Thank you so much for replying my concerns

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMax View Post
    thief dark mode is stand alone mode

too bad theres no berrik's in dark mode like theres in theif: dark project

i wish some authors included more berriks in their fms just some idea's i had
    yeap, me too! I got plenty of idea and surprising not all of them regonized my Ideas so i might wanna do my own idea since they got all arrows that i needed (Earth, fire, water, air and spirit) ...

can't wait to try TDM!

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by icy7rider7 View Post
    that very Helpful! Glad i don't have to blend it in! I see where my mistake was ... i did had it included in Thief 2 Folder
    Wait... wot? You actually had The Dark Mod in your T2 folder? It has its own installer, how did you manage to do that?

The very first it came out before fmsel was created tdm came out is I installed with dark loader and it got my game very dark so I tried to walk around seeing only lights glowing spot and it got my view red when I get closer to it and I got killed lol so itís my first time I had done that now I see improvement of tdm so why not get it installed instead of getting it setup in wrong place due to lack of explainatipn if installation

Southquarter.com/fms
    I'm guessing English is not your primary language. You're not making any sense at all.

In short, The Dark Mod (TDM) has nothing to do with Thief 1, Thief Gold, Thief 2, or Thief Deadly Shadows. It also has nothing to do with FMSel or Darkloader. It is a completely separate, standalone game. You get that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    I'm guessing English is not your primary language. You're not making any sense at all.
    Officially you havenít spoke with deaf people before!
    Welcome to my world!
    American Sign Language is my primary language ... English is my secondary and I always try to speak clear as I can ... thank you very much!

Yeah I learn something new after reading tdm information and here so I am downloading it now and now the installation is done
    Now Iím playing tdm very first time since my stupidity past about installing in thief folder due to lack of instruction in the past when tdm first came out.

I read my English and itís clear ... if you still canít read ... meaning ya got some English issues.

Southquarter.com/fms
    No offense was intended, but in all fairness, the paragraph 3 posts up was extremely difficult to understand. Anyway, glad you got it worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    No offense was intended, but in all fairness, the paragraph 3 posts up was extremely difficult to understand. Anyway, glad you got it worked out.
    All good yeah it was because I Just woke up being nonsenses my apologies lol

Desperately dodgy geezer
    Darkloader should not have recognized a TDM installer as a valid FM, so I can't understand how that happened. But anyway, you seem to be good to go now. Have fun!