TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New T2 NewDark FM - Precarious Business (Dec. 6, 2017)

Congrats on your first release, I can't believe that it's almost 20 years and new authors keep coming out!

I liked it and it brought back Bafford's memories. Sized appropriately to allow for an enjoyable weekday's evening taffin' around. Also a good candidate for players who are considering taking up ghosting, even by "supreme" rules (no key hunting, no back and forth and other tediousness usually associated with supreme and which scare people away from it; sure, some loot must be skipped for this flavour, but there' still plenty around to fulfil the requirement).

Thanks for release!

This mission gave me a really good "classic thief experience" by wandering through a classic city with narrow alleys. Even a bonehoard section slumbered deep within the earth.
    I dind´t found the blackjack, but ghosting the manor was an easy and fair challenge.
    However, I missed a lot of loot - I only found 2.536 of 4.307
    I guess I have to search for more loot...

Just wanted to stop in and say how much I enjoyed this mission. It's great to see classic Thief gameplay from a new author.

I'm not even sure the city section needed any additional detail since this wasn't exclusively a city mission. It was very Dark Project-esque. Looking forward to future releases from you ObservingEye.