TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Creating Thief Inspired Items

Creating Thief Inspired Items

I create necklaces, so I thought I could share my Mechanist Inspired Necklaces here. Many seem to like them, even if they aren't Thief Fans. Oddly enough. Either way I thought I could demonstrate them here. Do either of you here create Physical Works (Not just Fanart) Inspired by the Thief Series?

I also have a Hammerite one, but I don't think it's anything special. The closest thing I could find to "Praising the Builder" is Thor's Hammer. (This one isn't for sale. It was made for a friend of mine)

~Silver Jackal

I like it. I once made the Last Glyph out of iron beads, it isn't very special but looks neat.

Quote Originally Posted by User 205 View Post
    I like it. I once made the Last Glyph out of iron beads, it isn't very special but looks neat.
    That must have been difficult! The Final Glyph would be a mess to create for sure.

i got a idea for you

a gear necklace/bracelet,the concept is the links are gears but smaller somehow connected like they running together and the main gear in center is larger the the rest,might have to create a cage of some type to keep the gears together,but an exposed skeletal frame would be best also with frame each sprocket can be held in place letting the gears spin

i hope you understand my concept and great work i like the hammer icon would make a great key chain piece

each sprocket in cage/link can hold one sprocket in place so when linked up they fit perfect making it so it can be made bigger or smaller according to size person needs

and main connector can be the big sprocket where on each side it has a female port for the male link par to fit in and lock in place

I'll see what I can compensate for the larger gear. Gears aren't really beads hahaha.
    I'll update you if I can find anything of interest.

I have an Etsy Listing to my Mechanist Necklaces: https://www.etsy.com/listing/5563264...klace-inspired
    I also have another listing you might be interested in: "Cube of Illusion". Got the idea from Silent Hill: https://www.etsy.com/listing/5425431...urvival-horror

~SilverJackal