TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - A Short Night's Work - 26 Dec 2017

T2 FM - A Short Night's Work - 26 Dec 2017

Just completed a T2 (NewDark) rooftop mission. Lots of exploration and lots of loot. Hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Get it as Darkfate:

http://download.darkfate.org/fan-mis...ightWorkV1.zip

Any other mirrors much appreciated!

BBB

Edit: IMPORTANT

If you are having problems with mantling into small spaces, open your 'cam_ext.cfg' file in your T2 directory and make sure there is no semi-colon in front of the new_mantle option under 'game specific' which is at the end of the file . It should look like this:

; enable new mantling code
    new_mantle

Classical Master 2008
    Huzzah! So this was the mystery mission Yandros was hinting at... and the reason you suddenly had the time to enter the 20th Anniversary Contest!

Excellent!

Clearinghouse
    Congrats on the release!

YES! Playing it immediately.

Congratulations bbb, and thank you for this treat.

Have been looking forward to this for a long time, if it's half as good as all of your other missions we're all in for a rollicking good time.

All my Christmas' have come at once.

Ps. Only 13.3mb. It has to be an OM port we thought, but no, built from scratch according to readme file.
    Last edited by fortuni; 26th Dec 2017 at 11:02.

Fabulous. I think I'm feeling a little poorly and will probably have to take a sick day.

Very great news! Can't wait to play it. BBB's missions are all about pure gameplay and endless exploring, which makes them unique and well playable. Seems really promising!

Thank you for the mission

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Not an OM port fortuni, just uses mostly stock assets. There was a time when 13MB was a huge mission!

Great, just in the mood for some classic taffin'!

Many thanks!

What a nice surprise, a new fm from BBB! Thank you so much and congrats on the release!

Quote Originally Posted by bbb View Post
    By the way, I do feel the love.

BBB
    And you deserve it. This is an incredible mission, it's massive, complex, it has hidden locations everywhere, it looks just fantastic and it's almost faultless. I've been playing it for 4 hours straight and have only found 5000/15000 loot. It's one of the best city/thieves highway FM's in a long time, and it reminds me both of Life of a Party & Augustine's Revenge.

I said it earlier, but I really do mean it when I say congratulations, you have excelled in all expectations.

YAY! Another fan mission to distract me from the frustrations of building my own!

Thank you BBB! Much love! <3

~SilverJackal

downloading now ,will plat in a bit ,thank you

I'm really liking the mission, just my cup of tea with tons of exploration and secrets to discover but there's something that is ruining my experience: there's some special technique to mantle wooden ledges? I climbed to some of them via rope arrows but when i mantle up Garrett always rebounds on the rope. I tried many many times but i found no way to enter some areas as this problem prevents me to climb on the ledges.

Thanks for any help.

How do I open the small sewer door at the bottom of the tower?

Link is up

Last edited by Lord Soth; 7th Jan 2018 at 07:22.

final results 14529/14989 14/15 secrets 2/2 pick pockets amazing mission bbb you make such great missions,thank you

Quote Originally Posted by piesel View Post
    there's some special technique to mantle wooden ledges?
    Thanks for any help.
    My technique, in general is to start the mantle from below the ledge. For a normal height window I crouch, then mantle. To mantle from a rope, I stay somewhat below the top. Usually the jump key alone works. Sometimes run-jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Phelin M'Quirk View Post
    How do I open the small sewer door at the bottom of the tower?
    I assume you are talking about the tower with a metal ledge around the top of it. That sewer door can be opened only from the other side. Just after you go through the "that helps" gate, before you rope up to the area at the top of the tower, you turn right to find a room with a guard and a lever that opens the door from below. The sewer route is just another way to get to the top of the tower.
    Last edited by smithpd; 27th Dec 2017 at 02:30.

I'm pluging at the Beginning of the Mission.

there are two shift lever , but i can't activate anyyone, because i can't open a door. diving in the sewer, i also can't find a way .

where should i go?

Quote Originally Posted by radogoal View Post
    I'm pluging at the Beginning of the Mission.

there are two shift lever , but i can't activate anyyone, because i can't open a door. diving in the sewer, i also can't find a way .

where should i go?
    Try mantling throught the small shack's windows, don't forget to open the shutters first!

If someone can help me climbing out of this place would be great, as i said before the problem lies in the inability to mantle correctly on the wooden ledge, when i try to mantle from the rope arrow Garrett always rebounds.

Thanks.

Oh bbb thank you. Have always loved your missions, and can't wait to play this one

i mugged out the armorer and nocked out all guards except the guy on this side, where the ladder juttetd out of the water

but how to continue?

WOOT! Thanks for this, bbb!

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast