TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New TG FM: Lord Robert's Painting (Jan. 3, 2018)

Wow, I missed a lot of loot, but had a great time. Thanks for the mission!

Just finished this tonight and it's a really nice, big and fun mission. I also love how much exploration there was and it felt like I was playing a classic Thief FM

Just finished the mission today and it is a really impressive first mission,the only point I would make is that the mansion could have done with less Marble\Tile.

I finished missing around 800 loot then using Fortuni's List I went and got what I was missing.

What I had missed was

The secret in the storage room of the manor,I knew there had to be a secret in that room when I first entered it but I could not find the switch for the life of me,its was pretty cleverly hidden and hard to make out in the darkness plus you had to look at the right angle.

Then it was the stash in the crate behind the boiler in public works,I though there something suspicious about that crate but couldn't figure out how to get to it so I shrugged it off as nothing until I checked the loot list.

The Gold Goblet on the floor in the sitting room on the lower floor of the keeper hideout,can't believe I missed that.

The Silver Nugget in open crate in the basement of abandoned house that thieves are using to break into Hammerite Compound,wouldn't have found this without the list.

Top Floor of house sitting on top of the portcullis leading to the square in front of Lord Roberts,wouldn't have thought to look their without the loot list because I saw no possible way up until I thought to try something I thought wouldn't work netting me the purse and purple vase.

Last but not least was the
    Big Coin on the window sill at the bottom of the stair of Inn where you start,I never would have thought to look up there.

Overall a great first mission and I hope we get to see more from you,Vegetables.

Loot is hard to find. I visited spider caves, the Keeper compound, thieves' hideout. I found a purse in the sewers, a secret stash in Lord Robert's bedroom, a bird's nest, a secret room in the manor's basement, a secret stash in a crate. And I miss 1000 in loot.
    This mission is very large and there is a lot of exploration. I like it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrebo6 View Post
    Top Floor of house sitting on top of the portcullis leading to the square in front of Lord Roberts,wouldn't have thought to look their without the loot list because I saw no possible way up until I thought to try something I thought wouldn't work netting me the purse and purple vase.
    I collected a load of crates & stacked my way in, is there another way that I missed ?

Yeah I just jumped to and mantled onto the buttress like thing sticking out to the left of the little ledge that leads to window on the lower floor.I didn't try that on my first pass through the area while making my way toward the mansion but when I had to go hunting for full loot,I tried and it worked.

The architecture and so on are very basic but overall this was a very good mission in terms of length and pacing. Lots of things to find. Certainly if the author learned more of the sort of tricks of Dromed by studying missions made by other authors I think they could make a much better mission which contains all of the good elements here. My only real complaint is the huge number of noisy surfaces.

finally got this mission to work and wow its amazing,all the traveling is the best part,thank you so much

Just played it this morning and I have to say I had a blast. At first the architecture seemed pretty basic and I didn't expect much-but the deeper I got into it-the FM just got bigger and bigger and better in detail, especially the Keeper area. Well done!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123