TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Thief: The Dark Project 20th Anniversary Contest - Screenshots & Teasers

Thanks guys, hopefully it's fun enough.
    I realize this probably isn't the place to ask but does anyone have advice for getting a mission tested? I'm not quite there yet but should be this weekend and I don't know what the ordinary procedure is. I've heard that you should go to Shalebridge for testing but I also remember reading that site was having technical problems even though it doesn't seem to right now, so I'm not sure what would be best to do.

Testing is usually done on shalebridgecradle. You can ask for beta-testers here on TTLG and add them on shalebridgecradle. Tannar can explain everything in more detail, it's pretty easy.
    Also, super nice screenies you two. Very atmospheric!

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    There is also a new testing forum up at Southquarter, in case Shalebridge is still having problems. Another route some folks use is to create a Discord server and inviting your testers there.

Wow. Lots of great stuff.

Schlock, excellent screen shots. Great T1/TG feel.

Canít wait to play.

Schlock those areas are so well crafted , very beautiful ! if you want i can betatest your contest mission.

Cardia - Thank you for the offer, I'd be glad to have you test this mission. I guess I'll make a thread on TEG once I'm ready within the next couple of days and figure things out from there. Unfortunately I can't send PMs yet so you'll just have to see when the thread appears - not like there's any rush.

bbb - I frequently reference Augustine's Revenge for how to capture the vanilla TG feel, so thanks for that.

A screenshot to compensate for all this text:

thank you so much for those lighted windows,love to know the thief world is populated

Last minute FM

Making good progress on my very last minute FM. This is my first FM apart from one I was working on before scrapping it for this.

Woah that looks pretty good!

all i know is i see wood beams around so i hope to get a rope arrow for some views :P,looks great

Classical Master 2008
    The spare details and the strong brush architecture give it an authentic early fan mission vibe. Cool!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112