TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Thief: The Dark Project 20th Anniversary Contest - Screenshots & Teasers

FrenchDecay, JarlFrank, and myself have been working on a mission together for a while now. Hopefully, we'll make it before the deadline.

Meanwhile, here are the first and last screenshots from us

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    FrenchDecay, JarlFrank, and myself have been working on a mission together for a while now. Hopefully, we'll make it before the deadline.
    Well taff me, this will be something to look forward to!

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    Nice pics, hope you'll make it in time.

JarlFrank? Hope he'll provide a german translation for that FM.

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Awesome screens! If you don't make it, just blame JarlFrank for keeping it so long....

love that upside down hammer with emblem wow

when will the deadline end and when will it be possible to play this missions?

The contest thread with that info is linked to in the original post of this thread: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148475

It's also stickied at the top of this forum.

industrially delicious.

So fired up to see the progress of these awesome anniversary missions!!!!!! Going to be awesome!! Thanks for all your hard work!

I just wanted to pop in as congratulate all of the contributors to this thread for the work displayed so far, it really looks like we are in for a treat Does anyone know where the talley ended, in terms of mission submissions?
    Would be bloody perfect if it hit just around 24, allowing me to play a mission each days as a sort of christmas calendar (I know thats hoping for too much, but one can always dream)

No mission has been submitted as of yet, there is still 3 and a bit more than half months to go.

i got a question to the people making missions for contest and who are upload images for us to see and yes this is a classic fan mission contest,but if i may ask what theme of a mission are you doing? "escape"/"rescue"/"robbery"/"etc"

i am just curious so when you all upload pics i can give them a bit more frame of reference when viewing them

and yes i know a missions can have all off the aspects in it,but usually a theme is obvious in most all fan missions

Quote Originally Posted by skacky View Post
    No mission has been submitted as of yet, there is still 3 and a bit more than half months to go.
    Yeah ok, I was actually aware of that, just didn't explain myself properly... What I meant was that I had some idea that x number of people had confirmed they were working on a mission for the contest, and whether anyone knew roughly what that number was...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyph1208 View Post
    Yeah ok, I was actually aware of that, just didn't explain myself properly... What I meant was that I had some idea that x number of people had confirmed they were working on a mission for the contest, and whether anyone knew roughly what that number was...
    http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2395160

Final Progress

Classical Master 2008
    That's a cool "Thief2 OMs, but with a bit more detail" vibe!

Contributing:

"Inside, at last."

(Sorry!)

Jesus, you guys are amazing.

Classical Master 2008
    Terra: Nice use of contrasting colours in that foyer! The blue, green and red go together beautifully. Maybe a little overlit, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Melan View Post
    Terra: Nice use of contrasting colours in that foyer! The blue, green and red go together beautifully. Maybe a little overlit, though.
    Perhaps that's the challenge of the room, since it's a central area of the building. But with the extinguishable lights, the player can overcome the challenge.

New screenshots from another anonymous author:

Holy cow that place looks fun!

Based on the style, I have two exact guesses about who is the author, but will keep it to myself. Looks really nice!

Beautiful works gentleman , i can't wait to explore those scenarios while listening to deep house. Off-course i will play them firstly in their original version, but then i will replay them with deep-house music as soundtrack!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast