TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: omg i just found a game by looking glass that was never released and i got video

omg i just found a game by looking glass that was never released and i got video

here is the link skip to 6:56 in video ,i guess there is a rom hack for it,but it reminds me of rc pro am from original nintendo,but updated

what do you all think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eFHRQbONeQ

nothing

Level 10,000 achieved
    Yeah there's a bunch of games they never finished.

This is the one I wish they'd finished. The gameplay looks fun and physicsy and kinda chill.

looks great henke,i agree that is the best looking looking glass game i seen not released

if someone could figure out how to make a raft we control in thief we can have same thing

ZylonBane
    Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    if someone could figure out how to make a raft we control in thief we can have same thing
    Why do you always say such stupid, stupid things?

i do it for you zylon

Reminds me of these these oldies but goodies

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    That was a really fun mod! I remember playing it for hours back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Buccura View Post
    Reminds me of these these oldies but goodies

WTF? I thought this FM mod was never released to nobody. But now i see it was...where can i download it??? I've tried to contact the author serveral times but he didn't answer me in the last 3 years...

Yandros can you upload it?

Sorry Gecko, I was only joking. I should have included a wink smiley! Those screenshots are actually older than the mod which TypeRed created which looked like a working mission, I think they were just doctored screenshots. AFAIK TypeRed never did release his Thief Kart mission.

Southquarter.com/fms
    Here is the original thread, a classic for sure:

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57663

And here's a video from Type Red's project:

Holy shit I thought it was just a joke that this is what Thief 3 was gonna be back in the day, I had no idea it was an actual FM that they were trying to make.

the thief go-cart has nothing to do with looking glass why it was posted i got no idea
    Last edited by Yandros; 15th Feb 2018 at 15:59. Reason: language

Buccura, it was two separate things. The cart shot with the haunt etc. was a doctored screenshot from way back before TDS came out. Type Red's actual working cart mod was years later.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Wow, I hadn't seen the Type Red video before. That's impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Buccura, it was two separate things. The cart shot with the haunt etc. was a doctored screenshot from way back before TDS came out. Type Red's actual working cart mod was years later.
    Makes sense!

Back OT, you know what I'd love to try is the alpha of The Dark Project as seen in the very first teaser.

Something about the 2D sprite of Garrett(?) holding the bow sideways is very endearing to me

To me Deep Cover is the most interesting unreleased LGS game.

Something about the 2D sprite of Garrett(?) holding the bow sideways is very endearing to me
    That's no way to hold a bow. I'm glad LGS made it upright.

Quote Originally Posted by R Soul View Post
    That's no way to hold a bow. I'm glad LGS made it upright.
    Oh yeah no doubt, but it's still fun to do in a video game. I'm not one who is typically bothered by a lack of realism

Quote Originally Posted by Stibitzki View Post
    To me Deep Cover is the most interesting unreleased LGS game.
    Wow that's like Modern Thief before Modern Thief

Real talk, how do you think the modern Thief concept would have faired?

inb4 "Better than Thi4f".

But seriously, if they took the essential core gameplay of Thief, likely Thief 3 but hopefully refined and polished (And with no stupid climbing gloves), and then put it in a modern setting, you think it would have made for a good game? Because come to think of it, off the top of my head, there aren't that many games dedicated to being a modern day thief. The only one I can think of is the obscure indie game on Steam Sneak Thief.

"Better than Thi4f".
    No doubt

But seriously, if they took the essential core gameplay of Thief, likely Thief 3 but hopefully refined and polished (And with no stupid climbing gloves), and then put it in a modern setting, you think it would have made for a good game? Because come to think of it, off the top of my head, there aren't that many games dedicated to being a modern day thief. The only one I can think of is the obscure indie game on Steam Sneak Thief.
    Honestly, I'd play it as long as it was a 'spiritual successor' loosely based on the original series, and not an actual Thief game. As for how successful it might be, I think it might do well, given how most 'modern' sneak games revolve around assassins, it would be something different. Sure it's a different era, but Thief was successful because it broke the 'kill everything that moves' FPS trend

Because come to think of it, off the top of my head, there aren't that many games dedicated to being a modern day thief. The only one I can think of is the obscure indie game on Steam Sneak Thief.
    There are a few more indie games like this, but they are either very buggy/crappy or not out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Starker View Post
    There are a few more indie games like this, but they are either very buggy/crappy or not out yet.
    NEON struct is pretty much Thief in a modern setting and also a pretty neat game if you haven't checked it out yet.

Yeah, I liked Eldritch as well.

I was more thinking about games like Sneak Thief, though, where you break into a place to steal their valuables.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast