TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testers Needed - T2 FM "Defamation of Character"

Testers Needed - T2 FM "Defamation of Character"

After over 200 hours of work over the last four months, my first-ever finished Thief mission, "Defamation of Character," is ready for beta testing.

It's considerably large. When I play it as if I don't know where everything is, it takes me about two hours.

I've put quite a bit of work into polish as well. As of right now, the mission has over 2500 terrain brushes and over 1800 objects.

I'm not sure how exactly to organize this but I remember there being someone here who ran a site specifically for beta testing missions? Any help?

I'll wait patienly until the release.

Thanks for your work.

Enviado desde mi F8331 mediante Tapatalk

I can beta test as well, and talk to Tannar. He can help you with a testing forum at Shalebridge Cradle.

I can set up a private testing forum for you over at shalebridgecradle. I sent you a PM.

i can test for you too.
    im over at tannars testforum at shalebridgecradle under the same name..

I can't help on this occasion, but that screenshot looks superb, can't wait to play.

I can test too I'm at shalebridgecradle under the same name as well.

i can give a test if you want me, im as cardia1 at shalebridgecradle.

What kind of mission is it (theme wise)? I have not done beta testing of FMs before, but it would be interesting to try

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyph1208 View Post
    What kind of mission is it (theme wise)? I have not done beta testing of FMs before, but it would be interesting to try
    From the picture it looks a Victorian style mission, probably like "bank city trust"

I'd be happy to test the mission as well. Just registered at Shalebridge Cradle as "Aemanyl".
    Last edited by Aemanyl; 30th May 2018 at 09:10.

The mission goes through a variety of environments. The exterior of the main building is indeed inspired by the OM bank mission, but the interior is a four-floor police station more akin to Framed. The player also has to find a way into the building, which involves city streets, various buildings, hammer and mechanist churches, a warehouse, sewers and caves.

The story premise is this: the mission takes place after Deadly Shadows, and Garrett is fed up with the wanted posters of him all over town. So he decides to break into the local police station, clean the place out, and leave them a strongly worded note asking the captain to take down all the wanted posters, or he'll be back. There's humor, horror and a few simple puzzles, and even some easter eggs.

Thanks very much everyone for the interest, I'll get set up at shalebridge soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardia View Post
    From the picture it looks a Victorian style mission, probably like "bank city trust"
    That would be right down my alley

I would love to help test this. I'm greenie2600 over at Shalebridge – please add me to the testing thread!

Count me in. I'll be happy to test for you.

good luck on beta,i look forward to release

Proliffia, I PM'd you ... are you interested in a translation of all the STRs before releasing the FM?
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

I just returned your message Zappen, but yes, that sounds good to me.

The forum is setup at shalebridge now, I'll start adding people shortly.

I forgot to mention that my screen name at shalebridge is the same as TTLG.

Alright, I've now posted the mission over at Shalebridge, and if everything worked, I think I've also added everyone over there who asked to be added here. I'm excited to hear everyone's thoughts!

Im not inlcuded, did you add "cardia1"?

Yeah cardia, it says "cardia1" is in the list of members for the Defamation of Character forum. It worked for Aemanyl, are you sure you're not in?

Quote Originally Posted by Proliffia View Post
    Yeah cardia, it says "cardia1" is in the list of members for the Defamation of Character forum. It worked for Aemanyl, are you sure you're not in?
    dahhh it's my fault, apparently i was not logged in, that's why i couldn't see the testing group,but yes im part of the testing group, i will test the mission tonight and will post my reports at shalebridgecradle...see you there

I'm on Shalebridge, count me in if you want to. I'm glad to be of help.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Okay Gloria, you should be added now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast