TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Command & Conquer is back as a F2P Clash Royale-Esque mobile game.

Command & Conquer is back as a F2P Clash Royale-Esque mobile game.

I thought Tiberian Twilight was as bad as it could get but I was wrong.

Seriously, even if it turns out to not be okay, the principal behind it will soil any potential good design the game might (That being a huge might) have.

Looks like it can't wait to join Dungeon Keeper Mobile on the garbage heap of history.

Dungeon Keeper mobile isn't that bad at all really. Its just different to the PC version. Now its more of a tower defense game kinda.

As for this new "C&C" game - I had thought EA had learned its lesson with the abomination that is C&C 4 but nope they haven't. They still have that stupid class system that doesn't belong in a C&C game. Though I guess people say similar things about DK mobile.
    Last edited by icemann; 10th Jun 2018 at 00:20.

This mobile game would be fine if it was in addition to a regular command and conquer game sort of like the titanfall mobile game or fallout shelter but nope this is the next command and conquer game
    Last edited by Gears94; 10th Jun 2018 at 01:15.

Quote Originally Posted by icemann View Post
    Dungeon Keeper mobile isn't that bad at all really. Its just different to the PC version. Now its more of a tower defense game kinda.

As for this new "C&C" game - I had thought EA had learned its lesson with the abomination that is C&C 4 but nope they haven't. They still have that stupid class system that doesn't belong in a C&C game. Though I guess people say similar things about DK mobile.
    I wouldn't mind this if we had a new proper C&C game coming and this was just a side project, like how Square released a FFXV mobile game along side the actual main game. As far as we know, this is all EA is doing with C&C. If there is something big in the works we know nothing of it.

Nope. All we got was C&C 4, and that's not a C&C game really. Throws all the core game mechanics out the window. You'd have hoped that for this new one, they'd have returned to the earlier gameplay.

Nope. All we got was C&C 4, and that's not a C&C game really. Throws all the core game mechanics out the window. You'd have hoped that for this new one, they'd have returned to the earlier gameplay.
    The only reason I own C&C 4 is because I got the C&C Ultimate Collection so I could get all the expansions I never got for C&C 3 and Red Alert 3. A small part of me wants to at least try it but I feel like I really shouldn't, even out of curiosity. Can you even play it still, since it requires a constant internet connection? Considering Dark Spore went offline for good.

I lasted 20 minutes, then uninstalled. And I've got a pretty high threshold for this kinda stuff.

PC Gamering Smartey Man
    I <3 consoles and gamepads

This was how Gemma Bain, the widow of recently deceased popular influencer TotalBiscuit, reacted to Command & Conquer: Rivals. Absolutely savage, fuck EA.

Gotta love the amount of down votes for the trailer video.

Gotta love the amount of down votes for the trailer video.
    At this point they are gonna need to bank on the mobile audience that is just looking for something to pass time with, because they certainly aren't winning over the C&C crowd with this. I know it's too much to hope for it to flop utterly, but I can hope for it to not meet their expectations.

Well, the ad on the trailer video couldn't be more timely...

Chakat sex pillow
    Hahaha, I'm very amused by the idea of an ad for an ad blocker. Do they get paid by the ad service for advertising the removal of ads? Who signed off on this irony?