TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Thief Moments on Twitch

Keyla the Otter

Thief Moments on Twitch

Some of you may be familiar with a streaming site called Twitch. Well, there are people who stream Thief levels (both original and fan missions) on Twitch, and I think it's a great way for the Thief community as a whole to spread awareness of the games and create some entertaining streams. Well, Twitch has this thing called Clips where people can create highlights and funny moments from a stream in the form of clips up to 60-seconds long. There are a growing number of Thief streamers on Twitch, so I thought it'd be a good idea to create a thread where Thief streamers like myself can post funny moments and and other crap from their Thief streams.

I'll get the ball rolling with a funny moment in Casing the Joint that happened to me tonight!

https://clips.twitch.tv/BoredChillySrirachaArsonNoSexy <--- The naming system for clips is randomly generated

ZylonBane
    Warning, only click on that link if you hate your brain.

Keyla the Otter
    What's wrong, Zylon?

Nothing is wrong. Zylonbane simply is.

question ,how did a bomb come out of that when the camera wasent even on,i saw no red light and no siren???

and i saw no combo bot

Keyla the Otter
    @downwinder - The bots and camera have individual power switches in certain rooms with control panels. It's possible to make it so turrets don't need cameras in order to fire.

i had no idea the cannons work without camera's off,how do they know where to fire then?

Soulforge has a whole room full of turrets that basically watch you and shoot when they have a clear line of sight.

oh yeah i forgot about that,ty,i did not know it was the same as mansion,i would go back to t2 and play it but those 2 missions are the worst in the series i feel

both mansion missions