TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Beta Tester

Beta Tester

Need beta tester. Two or three more.
    Here are some videos: Contact me inbox.Thank you!

Gameplay:

I don't have time to test it, but I'm so impressed.

Thanks for your work.

Enviado desde mi F8331 mediante Tapatalk

I've noticed it's very hard to find beta testers these days... if you can't find, I'll try to give a hour of two of testing (amongst my World of Warcraft beta which I'm playing :P ).

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian_Taffer View Post
    I've noticed it's very hard to find beta testers these days... if you can't find, I'll try to give a hour of two of testing (amongst my World of Warcraft beta which I'm playing :P ).
    True Story! haha

Southquarter.com/fms
    Couple of questions - what does CNSD stand for? Also, I didn't see any AI at all in your videos. Is this not your standard "steal something" Thief mission? I also noticed you were turning lights on instead of off.

I'd offer to help test, but I'm heading out of town of vacation tomorrow for a week.

Its the acronym in Portuguese of: Colégio Nossa Senhora das Dores ("Our Lady os Sorrows School"). Its was my school.
    I built all the original buildings, more than 8000m²

There will be AIs in the mission... but it`s not a classic style thief mission.
    You have to look for your daughter. Things happen in the way...

It's more like a ghost mission. Your daughter did not return from Acting class as usual. No one answers your calls in school (Like in the movie). You're worried, and you're going to bring her personally. But arriving at school, you soon realize that things are not as they should be ...

I played the alpha version and it's a pretty good mission with impressive level design and some very clever horror elements. It's not a typical Thief mission - I'd say it looks more like an interactive movie. If you played Waterfront Racket, you can understand what I mean. With that being said, there is still a lot of sneaking and the main character is still Garrett :-).

Count me in
    I'm going to test another FM, but I'll also be committed to your FM also.
    I promise.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

I noticed in TEG you had two beta testers in addition to myself, but still there's no place to post comments, recommendations or bug reports. Now at a standstill, is there any chance a testing forum will be set up?

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    I noticed in TEG you had two beta testers in addition to myself, but still there's no place to post comments, recommendations or bug reports. Now at a standstill, is there any chance a testing forum will be set up?

I just added you there!

I'd be interested and eager to get started if you're still looking for any more testers.

Still not in. My screen name is the same as at TTLG.

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    Still not in. My screen name is the same as at TTLG.

I sent a test message there on the website for you.

This is a very good FM. I'd rate it higher level than The Shalebridge Cradle and the Moira Asylum. Very atmospheric. Currently playing it, and I already recommend it to those who love good horror stories

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgarian_Taffer View Post
    This is a very good FM. I'd rate it higher level than The Shalebridge Cradle and the Moira Asylum. Very atmospheric. Currently playing it, and I already recommend it to those who love good horror stories
    Thanks!

wow cant wait till its released sound great,good luck on beta