TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW TDM mission "William Steele 4: The Warrens" by Grayman - 2nd Sep 2018

I played it twice and I suppose that the disguise that Deacon wears must be randomly generated each time since he was an engineer the first time and a beggar the second, playing on the same difficulty level both times. I was hoping more would be done in that regard too in terms of finding him to kill him but it seems when you discover everything about him including his disguise, all of the guards on the map are killed off and he just wanders a certain pattern between areas while being loud while singing so you can find him.

Still, nice mazelike town with a lot of detail. I enjoyed the mission quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by zajazd View Post
    Right, I should give it a try again, the last time was I think around 5 years ago.
    That's a looooooooooong time ago, especially for a project like TDM that has been constantly updated and improved with pretty major updates at least once a year. Mappers are also far more accustomed to mapping with the tools now.

Quote Originally Posted by Melan View Post
    If you want to argue . . . could you do it outside grayman's release thread?
    Quite.

If you guys still want to discuss, I'm more than happy to move your posts to a new thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12