TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Beat Saber

Level 10,000 achieved

Beat Saber

Y'know what, Beat Saber deserves it's own thread. Not just because talk about it is threatening to monopolize the VR thread, but mainly because it's a strong contender for Game Of The Year.

If you've never heard of this game, imagine Guitar Hero but instead of a guitar you have a couple light sabers which you use to slice up music notes that come flying at you in a Tron-esque setting. It's in VR, and it looks like this.

Yes, it's as fun to play as it looks.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Ok, actual reason I made this thread: I put together a new montage of some of my favourite custom songs!

I also recently installed the CameraPlus mod which makes the monitor-view better(wider FOV, more stable).

If anyone else is playing this on PC and haven't checked out the mods yet, I highly recommend you do. Installation is as easy as downloading this file, running the exe and selecting which mods you wish to install.

Still Subjective
    No metal?

Disappointed.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Sorry. To make it up, here's a video of someone playing a Rob Zombie song, DARTH MAUL STYLE.

Bad. Ass. :|

Still Subjective
    Nice. I do like Dragula!

How do you make these vids though?

Level 10,000 achieved
    I'm just capturing mine using nvidia Shadowplay. But videos like the Dragula one requires a more complex setup involving greenscreens and a system called LIV. Here's a great video about it.

No one can best me at 4′33″ in this game.