TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: NEW TDM Mission "Mission of Mercy" by joebarnin (16-9-2018)

NEW TDM Mission "Mission of Mercy" by joebarnin (16-9-2018)

A new plague threatens Bridgeport. There are rumors of a cure - let's see if you can find it, and get it to the people who deserve it.
    #1 http://darkmod.taaaki.za.net/fms/mercwarehouse.pk4
    #2 http://www.fidcal.com/darkuser/missi...cwarehouse.pk4

Last edited by Kin; 17th Sep 2018 at 04:32.

Congrats on the new mission

Nice little mission - thank you!

Thanks! I like these small, but focused missions. And got all the loot too which doesn't happen too often.

All of a sudden when I went into room 2 my complete inventory and weapons cant be cycled or anything frobbed. I still can move though and if I reload the game no issues but all save games within 10 minutes apart are corrupted this way. I been ghosting this so what a shame to have to start again but such good mission.

It's a short mission so restarting isn't a huge deal, but yes, occasionally TDM saves can bug out like that.

Yep I was pretty quick to complete it ghosting on expert but I couldn't find a key to room 4, next to the sleeping guard in the chair. Anyone else find it?

Nice mission

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenus1 View Post
    Yep I was pretty quick to complete it ghosting on expert but I couldn't find a key to room 4, next to the sleeping guard in the chair. Anyone else find it?

Nice mission
    No key for that as far as I know, but you can get in via the vents.

Sorry for off topic Where can i downlaod a new darkmod version.

i always get a updater version and when i start this version i got the following message

TDM updater error

unabel to open log file and start updater please ensure that the current directory isnt set to read only

if tdm updater log already exists , please ensure that it isnt read only
    this may also be caused by the write protections placed on the contents of teh program files and program files x86 directories

what should i do?

Stuck on the cure 2....been in the secret room and found 2 potions and two keys but the "cure" bottle isn't there...also symons room note says to deactivate switch after clearing out 2 rooms, is that the switch in the basement or another secret...Loving this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenhook View Post
    Stuck on the cure 2....been in the secret room and found 2 potions and two keys but the "cure" bottle isn't there...also symons room note says to deactivate switch after clearing out 2 rooms, is that the switch in the basement or another secret...Loving this.
    There is another switch - and another secret room.

But not in the cellar...