TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: where is the slow opening wood door? T2

where is the slow opening wood door? T2

I looked for it visually using T2OLv3, but after seeing all spinny doors, none are obvious for what I'm looking for. I thought there was a slow heavy opening wood door? I see it used in haunted FMs. The opening sound almost sounds like someone going "AHHH".

Thanks!

Looks like maybe they slowed down the cloister gate. Is there anything that sound more slow or run down?

Are you thinking of something like the Hammer door that's used a lot in T1's RTTC? There's a whispery "ahh" sound effect that plays when you enter the front doors IIRC. There could be a reskin of that around somewhere.

So I have modeled my own door and just wanted to take advantage of the long sound similar to MJ's thriller.

I might be wrong, maybe it was customer. And really maybe I should just do a custom sound. I got the doors in place with the cloister gate sound, but it's closes so loud. Yeah I will just make my own sound ha. But it looks good and feels right. 0.5 slowness. Thank you!

Try: D3.5x7Wood / Door_ham_insign (-1382)

It's A slow opening door.

Quote Originally Posted by leconbras View Post
    Try: D3.5x7Wood / Door_ham_insign (-1382)

It's A slow opening door.
    Hey thank you. It works the same as the one I already am using to nest my custom door under. Thank you though.