TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Need a bit of help with mission 3

Need a bit of help with mission 3

Yeah, you know what... ? I'm a noob at this game. Like for real, but i decided to complete it on expert. So far, i got the bafford manner and the mission in the mine.

Now i'm up to the 3rd mission, and i have to say, i'm shiz out of luck. I met this guy :

https://puu.sh/BRnyn/ca43582a1a.jpg

And as you can see, i got 2 hp, no health potion left... and no water arrow.

My question is quite simple : Is there any possible way of passing this guy without killing it ? I tried the blackjack behind the head, but this guy is way too aware... Even approaching him all crouched and walking, he detect me and one shot me (because 2 hp)

So, is there actually anything of value in this room or can i just dismiss it ? And if there is, do i have to redo the mission and make sure i save my water arrows ?

Thanks in advance !

What is the name of the fan mission?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

There is something mission-critical in that area, but you don't need to kill the fire shadow to advance. My advice would be to use a rope arrow to reach the circular platform overhead (there's also a water arrow hidden up there). From there, you can safely light all five torches with fire arrows to open the passage to the next room.

AKA H3H3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Sahnebacke View Post
    What is the name of the fan mission?
    That is not a fan mission. The screenshot is from Down in the Bonehoard which is the third mission of Thief TDP/Gold.

Enviado desde mi unknown mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmauden View Post
    There is something mission-critical in that area, but you don't need to kill the fire shadow to advance. My advice would be to use a rope arrow to reach the circular platform overhead (there's also a water arrow hidden up there). From there, you can safely light all five torches with fire arrows to open the passage to the next room.
    Thank you very much, i did exactly that. I had to redo it like 20 times in a row but... Well, it did worked after a while ! This fiery guy is actually so aware of his surrounding it's stupid.

Glad it's behind, now i'm on to the next mission !