TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Cemetary gate frob distance

Cemetary gate frob distance

Does anyone know how to change the frob distance on the CemetaryGate? By default it seems that you have to stand around 10 DU away from it to get it to highlight. Any closer and it no longer highlights. I've tried adding Inventory > Max Pick Distance in various amounts but nothing changes. I did an extensive search for this issue but found nothing here. I find it hard to believe I'm the first person to ask this question.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    Max Pick Distance = 1.00 is fine on a cemetary gate which is not resized.

Okay thanks, that's good to know, but what if it is resized? I had forgotten that I resized it. Is there any way to make it work when resized? I left the height and thickness the same, just changed the width from the default ~4 units to 6 units.

How big is it exactly? The bigger the worse. Maybe I can find a workaround.

Sorry, I was editing my last post when you posted. As I said in the edit, I changed only the width from the original 4.015 units to 6 units.

Adjust the dimensions and the COG offset (x=3), then Max Pick Distance = 1.00 is still fine,

A very big door needs a door knop or something as a trigger that's linked to the door via frobproxy.

I had already adjusted the physics model dimension to match the visible dimensions, and I had already set the cog offset to x=3. But the info about the frobproxy is very good to know. Thank you!