TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: My life has just turned to $h!t

My life has just turned to $h!t

After about seven years of the bachelor life, being able to do what I want when I want, my sister and her three year old daughter have moved back home.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

For those who require all the gory details:

Over ten years ago my sister and I bought a house 50/50. Neither of us could afford a mortgage on our own. Then my sister who is in the RAAF (Australian air force) got posted interstate and has been posted several times since. During this time she met a guy also in the airforce and had a child together and I got to live all by myself. BLISS!

Now due to medical reasons she has been posted back to Adelaide and has moved back into the house. So I have to put up with a screaming, tantrum throwing 3yo and just before my final exams.

This will limit my access to the net and all the wonderful people and some others I have met here. Won't be able to logon as often when my sister has a long list of jobs for me to do!

Poor, little guy.......

ps. Get yourself som earplugs and headphones. First insert plugs, then pump up the volume in e.phones `til you hear something. Works every time, and is especially usefull on flights.

Still Subjective

Go will the flow. Learn to live with your niece. Teach her. It'll be fun.

And do the jobs ASAP and THEN log on. Nice. Think of it as a reward. The only thing is the exams. . . perhaps extended stays in the library are called for?

BANNED

Rent them an apartment until exams are over, then be social.

Welcome to my world! Tim adores Smack a Thief, Cultures, Zeus and Starcraft (which he plays with my husband). Get your niece some games to play and use the excuse that she needs a computer to buy yourself something sleek and fast.

Mistaken for a man

When the kid throws a tantrum, toss her into a closet and lock the door. Very quickly she learns how things work in this new household!

lol
    thats evil Vas
    Official T2X Groupie #2

What do I put here?