TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alliance, T2 fan mission (06/29/2001)

HipBreaker

Alliance, T2 fan mission (06/29/2001)

Last edited by Nightwalker; 20th Sep 2012 at 11:38. Reason: added updated download links

Very nice mission!
    <xhtml><eat id="mouth">potato</eat></xhtml>

Sarik

Nice mission! Especially since it's your first . . . non undead mission!

(I've been here for a year and still haven't completed a mission . . . !! I think DromEd works for me now (thanks Mokkis! (and everyone else of course) )

[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: Sarik ]

Cool...announced this on the Underground, mind if I put it up on FilePlanet?

HipBreaker

I dont mind and this isnt my first hehe..although i dont know if Silent Nightmares counts...

Wow! Very nice. You know, usually I yawn at Thief II style mechanist levels (It's not so much the technology, but the modernistic non atmospheric architechture) yet I really enjoyed this mission. You took something I normally find unimmersive and turned it into something fantastic. Well done!

Avatus (Who only liked Trail of Blood, Escape and Life of the Party in Thief II and hated the rest)

HipBreaker

Thank you Thats what I was going for

Problem with Alliance

Hello everyone, its been a while. I just strated playing Alliance and I'm having trouble getting into the actual mansion itself, not the front gate but through the two large doors, can anybody help me? Thanks. (I tell you making the switch between FF9 and Thief is one of the strangest things I have ever done...)

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Have you actually gotten into the grounds of the mansion? Have you gone into the gate to the left just after you entered? By the "big doors" do you mean the building down at the end of that area? If so, look here
    Spoiler:
    After you get through the gate on the left after you enter the grounds, you'll be in an area with a guard and a hammer having a conversation off to your right. If you look to your left, there is a sewer cover. Go down there.
    Sorry about the questions, but if it turns out this is not what you're after, you'll know what specifics to give in your next post.

HipBreaker

Hey is the keep gonna get this mission?

possible sploiler!!!

also make sure to check out the toilets on the upper levels!!!! (the 'white' areas)
    i was in stitches!!!

All the green doors were locked. I was not able to wait any longer ..
    I like playing this FM. A question: Is there any story behind the ratman?

To get through the gate to the hammerite and bowman face the gate and on your right there will be a circuit breaker on the wall at about head hight. Frob this to raise the gate.

Alliance help please

Well I'm trying to find this jar/vase thing that is one of the objectives. All I've been able to find is the large vase that is on display but its not something I'm able to pick up or break. I'm sure its just something I'm just overlooking, help please?

Keep looking. There is a room with watchers and turrets and a mechanical spider. That's what you need to find.

[ July 24, 2001: Message edited by: Nightwalker ]

Question about the Secrets in Alliance

I just finished Alliance on Expert. It's a solid mission and I enjoyed it. But I only found one of the two secrets:
    Spoiler:
    I found the little switch in the hallway recess by the flowerpot to open the gray marble(?) door.
    Could somebody clue me in to the other one? I suspect it has to do with:
    Spoiler:
    the red heavy-metal door in the hallway with the little glass window. I could find no way to open it.

I'd love to know the answer to this, too. I wound up with the same questions as you, NoCokePepsi.

Question on Alliance

I am playing Alliance on Hard (Expert), and have achieved 1st 3 objectives and am trying to find the cave. I know it said it was in the courtyard and I think I got there once by going through a door to the outside where 2 of the big robots were patrolling, and out there was a "hole" in the ground that led down to some spiders. I assume this is the cave.

The problem is, I can't find that stupid door again. All I would like is for someone to tell me if I dreamed it, or else to point me in the general direction of the blasted thing!

Thanks again!

You definitely didn't dream it, Alexanth! Go up the stairs from the basement area that have an archer at the top, in a room with a window looking out over the stairs. In the hallway at the top turn right, go around the corner, past the locker room and look for a door that, when you look in, you see a really big urn (vase?). That's the room you're looking for.

Wouldn't you know it! I've been back in that room (and every other room) twice since I started looking for that door. Uncle Alzheimer must be paying me a visit early! [Tsk Tsk]

Thanks Nightwalker for pulling my bacon out of the fire yet again.

Playing Alliance...and ROTFLMAO!!!!!

so here I am walking around alliance and come into a room with some big green doors. I think they are lockers but when i get close I realize....they're stalls!! Poor guy is busting an o ring in there:-) Guess he got a case of Taffer's trots.

Tsukino
    (Watch, turns out he's the most important part of the misson)

[Laff] LOL!! [Laff]

I've got so many FMs to play, I'll never get through....

Thiefmissions.com

So far nothing compares to the servant in the bar in Order of the Vine. I can't help but crack up every time he doubles over, yells "Oh, help me!" and runs off to the john.
    - J<

Alliance question

I am playing Alliance and I don't seem to have any lockpicks. I did not find any around town, and, now that I'm about to enter the mansion, I would like to know if I should have found them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast