TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM "BLOODSPORT" officially released! (Feb 20, 2001)

I know that's supposed to happen, Metalhead, but it never works for me. I got the new objective once, had to reload, I didn't get it afterwards and I've never gotten it since. Does it usually work for other people? (That is what you meant isn't it?)

Gone, but never forgotten

En expert, j'ai déposé le grand Liege dans l'arêne et suis retournée actionner les leviers, mais rien ne s'est produit.

J'avais téléchargé la fm Hight et pour que l'objectif du dépôt se coche j'ai dû aller chercher la plus petite car j'avais beau recharger tout était détruit mais non coché ? ensuite j'ai couper/coller la sauvegarde pour la mettre dans celle avec laquelle je jouais.

J'ai fini cette fm et tous les objectifs sont cochés.

In expert, I put deposited The Big Liege in the arêne and returned to activate control levers, but nothing occurred.

I had downloaded the fm Hight and so that the objective of the deposit(warehouse) marks I should fetch the smallest because I might reload everything was destroyed(annulled) but not marked? Then I have to cut / stick the protection to put her(it) in the one with that I played.

I finished this fm and all the objectives are marked.

Bloodstone Q? I mean Bloodsport (whoops)

Not really that important, but it really seems like there's a secret door in the fridge, and there's a frozen guy in a deadend hallway which I assume to be the other side of the door, how do you open it?

[ November 25, 2001: Message edited by: schwaa ]

I think maybe you mean "Bloodsport", don't you? Try frobbing the fish.

Taking a break

lol - I was trying real hard to remember a fridge in Bloodstone!

Yeah, I'm sorry, I mean Bloodsport which is really fun by the way, a lot larger than I thought. (Have I played Bloodstone yet? Guess I'll have to check) Thanx

P.S. I did find a note after this post that said he couldn't find a switch anywhere so I almost gave up.
    -------------------------
    OK, so there's BloodSport, Bloodstone Crypt, and ? isn't there a Blood-something Prison?

[ November 25, 2001: Message edited by: schwaa ]

Can't find the key to get out, on Bloodsport.

I am a newbie. I have been visiting this forum for over a year now. Just haven't plucked up the courage to register.

I am playing Bloodsport and have read other messages on this subject, but I can't find enough detail on how to get out. I can't find the steps that lead down to the water anywhere. Am I missing something? I am looking for spoilers. Can anybody help me?

Hi, Touchet! Welcome to the forum! The building with the stairs down is in the area with the Grand Liege's house. Starting from the doorway where you enter this area, go into the big central area to your right, walk past the Grand Liege's front door down to the corner of the building, turn left and you'll see a doorway on your left with a light (not a torch) over it. That's the one you need.

Thanks, Nightwalker. I have now finished the mission. I really don't know how I missed the doorway. I felt really stupid when I realised where it was.

Never mind on to my next mission.

bloodsport stuck in jail

well maybe im just retarded but please help since this mission seems cool

SPOILER

im stuck in the first 5 minutes of the game
    i cant even go toward the front of the jail because as soon as the guards see me they get alerted and OPEN the jail cell and try to kill me! is this a bug or are these prison guards just mean?

and i have gone through the secret back passage down the rope and into the store room. i found my lockpick but it wont open the double doors in the store room. there are 3 powder kegs there but they cant open the double doors ( or can they? is that what im supposed to do? because if so then i am not blowing the doors properly and please tell me how)

anyway at this point im stuck in the store room because the rope is now too high to reach to get back into the jail cell. not that i would want to because the guard will kill me in my cell. theoretically i could jump-drop with the rubble to get the rope but the space is too narrow and drop-jumping is too much of a trick to be required to beat the mission (i think)

or maybe this is just a REALLy hardmission and im supposed to go the direct route out of the cell

Spoiler:
    You should be able to use your lockpicks to open the doors out of the storage room. I've done it many times.

You can also get out of your cell through the door. You have to stay in the shadows, though, so the guards don't go on alert. If you stay to the right hand side of the door, sort of behind the pillar, you can remain in the shadows but still be close enough to pick the cell door key from the guard as he walks by. If you want to try going out the other way again, you could re-start since you haven't done much yet.

This is a really good mission and you should enjoy it.

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: Nightwalker ]

Bloodsport - one question (spoilers)

Is there a blackjack anywhere in this mission?

I've completed it on easy mode, and while I do like hacking bad guys into pieces...

(First try I never found the barracks with the broadheads and one of those rope arrows past the water got used to kill)

Gone, but never forgotten

Spoiler:
    In expert, the black-jack is in the room with the genre of flower which suffocates, there is also a guard just before doors

Spoiler:
    Lady Jo has it right. The room she's talking about is on the same hall as the storeroom, right up by the doors to the kitchen.

Spoiler:
    I've not seen that room - is it far from where you begin? I missed a lot of the area near the arena last time but I can't believe it would be that far away.

Still, the zombies work well to mop up unwanted followers...

Ah, yes. I missed a section.

Spoiler:
    Is there a nice way to get in their or is hugging a metalbeast the only way?

Spoiler:
    The large robots should patrol through that hallway and back out again, so if you time it right, you should be able to avoid encountering one. I have, occasionally, had one get stuck in the hallway and keep patrolling up and down the same part, which caused a problem, so I had to disable it.

Spoiler:
    I was referring to getting through the double doors.

So far my only way in has been by following a robot which opened them to go through, although I found keys inside that let me out again.

[ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: Ekim ]

Bloodsport

I am feeling completely helpless! We are in the hall with the water room and the fire room and haven't found the sword or the blackjack. Where are they? Should we have gone out the cell door first or can we go on from where we are? Since there are guards here, what are we supposed to do with them?

It has been a while since I played this one but that's no excuse. It is one of my favorites and I have played it twice.

spoiler:
    I am not sure but I think the blackjack it in the room to the left of the cell door you came from. There is a very nasty guard there and I had trouble getting past him. There are two ways to leave the cell. If you put your back to the door of the cell and look in the right corner you will find a crawlspace. I have used both ways and prefer leaving the cell by the door and sneaking across to the torture area. There is a man with arrows sticking from him and you can take them. Looking out at the hallway from him there is a room to your left now with zombies. You can get them to follow you out and make trouble. You may also be able to get to this room from the crawl space at the back of the cell. I am not sure about the sword but there is a large storage area full of goodies about where you are now.

I will try to help you until Nightwalker gets back. She is the best and we are lost without her. Bloodsport can be a lot of fun because you can use the zombies etc. to help you. Good luck!

I just restarted Bloodsport and the best way I think is to:

spoiler:
    Sneak from the cell door across to the torture area to get some arrows. I was wrong about the blackjack this room has the sword and will be across the hall on your right if you have made it to the torture area. The room to the left is the zombies and there is a way to open the door and let them out. There is also the crawl space in the back right corner of the cell and something important down there. It is just a long way back. Good Luck.

Bloodsport. The arena...

Is anything entertaining supposed to happen in the arena after you drop the Grand Liege there? I've pushed the buttons and pulled the levers, hoping the lions or zombies would put on a show but so far, nothing.

Dok.

I couldn't get them to do anything either. Wouldn't fight each other, nothing. I don't think it was implemented.

yay - another great fm! well done on keeping my attention right to the end

i did manage to make some of the ai locked up under the arena disappear though - shortly after i mucked about with the buttons and levers on the control panel above. truly bizarre.

anyway - on to the next. i've started art of thievery and it's damn good so far...

Getting Liege on Expert?

Hello!

I've nearly completed this FM on "Nuckin' Futs". I'm in the fancy house trying to get the Liege. I assume he's the human walking around. There's a Mechanist wearing a mask that appears to be one of the really easy to blackjack masked servants of other missions, but instead has the language of a large mech beast and is impossible to blackjack.

I tried shooting it with a fire arrow on the theory that if it's a machine, I should be able to disable it. No dice - that triggers the no kill objective. There are no gas arrows or gas mines to speak of, at least not that I've found, and I've been everywhere else in the mission (as an aside - my stint in the storage room (what fun!) did tick off the objective).

How in blazes do I take out this thing? The house is lit up like Times Square. I tried shooting it's back with water arrows, again on the theory that somehow it's a mech beast in disguise, but it just ignored them. Grrr...

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
    -M
    Your mileage may vary

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast