TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM "BLOODSPORT" officially released! (Feb 20, 2001)

Have you found the Burrick Gate key? It's fairly vital to your escape. It's in the sewer system...you have to get in there somehow. I think on expert you have to rope arrow up into the "pipe" emptying into the sewage lake (you'll know it when you see it...it's below the Brotherhood's residences). Once in the "pipe" you'll need to follow it all the way until your path is blocked by a metal gate -- that is, on expert. I don't remember how it's set up on lower skills. But the easy way to tell if you're in the right place is to look up and see if there are *two* toilet holes up above (that's the Thieves' toilet). Look in a corner for the key...because one of the guys dropped it in his mad dash to the can. I'm just glad this isn't smell-enhanced technology.

Once you have the key, you'll need to jump into the sewer lake and swim for an underwater passage. Inside is a locked gate that the key will open. Keep swimming and that's it.
    The Foxhole
    "...so she went to the Sorbonne. You know, in France?"
    "Oh. For a minute there, I thought you meant the one in Utah."

Well first off all you finde a lot of items and loot in the store room

and att the start off the level thers 2 guards one mage and one sword man
    i think the mage has a red key thet u use for thet room

i knowe the way out but i must think first im gone play the level agine so tell u later

O and Dont sTAND IN THE STORE ROMM AND shot a fire arrow for god sake dont do it

I think you have to get the Burrick gate key in the same place on all difficulty settings.

LOL, X Ninja! It's not that bad, really. On Expert, you HAVE to blow up most of the stuff in the storeroom to complete one of the objectives, though you're quite right that standing IN the storeroom while you do it is not a good idea. It's rather fun, really, though it slows my computer down to a crawl for a bit.

I have the burrick key. I found it after reading the guards note..lol I just didnt know about that underwater passage. I looked under there too. I must have missed it. Thanks bunches again. What would I do without you guys.

Sting

hope thief 3 comes out soon thetd be cool wonder if you can play multi

I don't know how many times I pulled the plug on my computer before I realized it would eventually get through that horrendously looooooong sequence of explosions.

Bloodsport! no blackjack?

hi all,
    i'm playing Bloodsports and am really having a hardtime cos i cannot find the blackjack. i have got a sword and one arrow left and a fire arrow but there's so much more of the game to go i will not get far with just these.. i have taken out several guards and 2 mechbeasts [i used the zombies to kill some guards.. i lured them to where they were and let them do their stuff.. he he]. i have no water arrows left and 3 flashers so i'm in trouble as there are lots of guards still around as i found out when about 6 of them chased me with a mechbeasts firng at me and hitting one or two of them but not killing[damn!].
    damn good stuff. darkloader has made this playing FMs incredibly easy! i remember i used to have all sorts of trouble playing FMs ages ago. this is great!
    i buy T2 for a fiver and am getting so much more from this than some of the rubbish that has come out this year!

thanks
    das

Darkloader is a marvellous program and we're all very grateful for it. In Bloodsport, you'll find your BJ
    spoiler:
    in a room off of the hallway just outside the kitchen. The hallway also has the "elemental rooms" including the one with the doorway full of water. The BJ is in the room on the left, closest to the doors into the kitchen.

Bloodsport - Grand Leige?

Playing Nuckin Futs level and I searched the Forums but I still have not found an answer to this question. Does the Grand Leige have a pony tail and is wearing a white shirt? I found this gent in a room with bullseyes, sparing dummies and 4 archers patrolling above the room. I threw him in the arena and nothing happened. So I do remember seeing a character in he Leige's house that was with the gold bot man. He took off and I have not seen him since. Could that be him as well? And if it is him, where does he run to?

He's the guy in the house with the gold mechanical man. I'm afraid I don't know where he takes off to when he's alerted, though.

I cannot find him....I have resorted to checking everyone who died fighting the zombies and those who I have knocked out. Right now I have several different types of people in the arena. If I recall, he was dressed like he was a thief. Any more ideas?

I alerted him and followed him to see where he went. He runs down to the room where the guards are gambling, on the floor above the kitchen, but after he alerts them, he goes back to his home. Perhaps he's stuck somewhere along the way or you knocked him out without realizing it? If you want a screenshot of his costume, send me an email. I took one so you can identify him if you want to.

LOL! The gambling room is where I led all the zombies to keep those guards busy that were in there....to include a bot. So maybe he joined the battle because he has not returned to his house. All the ladies that were sleeping are there too. They are all dead now....except the bot. I'll PM you my email for a pic of the elusive gent so I can sort through all of them. Thanks for the help.

Thanks you so much NW. It seems that I already had the Grand Leige in the arena amoung several other people but the objective did not check off. It did when I picked him back up again. I am now playing with the levers. No tree beast or Haunt comes up. I have lowered and raised the platforms several times but all I seem to do is get the Leige to toss saws at me.
    Last edited by littlek; 21st Dec 2003 at 18:37.

How do you get the levers to work?

Only one of the levers and two of the buttons seem to do anything!

Office of the Lesser Liege

Bug
    spoiler:
    in the column in center of room? When picture is moved which triggers a panel to slide open on opposite side of column, there is just a black opening which cannot be penetrated. Is there something really vital in there that I need?

Never mind. Had to go to a list of secrets (thanks, Nw) to discover I had already frobbed that item without knowing it. NOW, I can't for the life of me find the
    spoiler:
    lever under the desk in that room. Do I HAVE to use that lever, wherever it is?
    . Haven't had any troubles until getting into this room.
    Last edited by joanieS; 8th Nov 2004 at 11:11.

The lever isn't in that room, joanie. It's in his living quarters and you're in his office. When you do find it, it only opens another way into the secret tunnels so there's no need to worry about it unless you really want to have all the secrets register as being found. Great mission, isn't it? I've always had fun with it.

Yes, it IS a great mission. I played this so long ago only the surroundings are familiar once I see them. Sure don't remember having as much trouble the first time as I am this time though. Keeping me busy until another new fm comes along.

Bloodsport help needed.

I've been running around this level and found everything there is to be found except one thing: the exit(and the switch to release the beasts on the Grand Liege). I am assuming that it has something to do with the burrick gat key, but I am not sure. Please help.

You have to exit through the burrick gate. It's in the cavern with dock and boat (it also connects to the fountain in the area with Liege's house.).

Thank you.

Apologies for the necromancy.

Sorry once again for resurrecting an old thread, but as I said before, I'm going back and playing some older FMs. Problem is this; even though I now know where the blackjack is (thank you Nightwalker), I haven't a clue where the heck the kitchen is!!! I've explored the halls at both ends of the prison cell area where I escaped from my cell, but so far only found a way to the sewers through the garbage disposal room with all the undead (lead a group of AI into that room & let them duke it out with the undead whilst I slipped down the hole). I can't find a sword or more water arrows, either. I'm thinking I'll restart this FM after I get some hints (spoilers welcome!) & try it again from the beginning, because as of right now I'm hopelessly lost with a few paltry arrows & flash bomb (after wandering aimlessly through some sewers).

Thanks!

You started the FM the hard way. The sword is back in a guardroom that was just to the left of your prison cell door. However the easy way out of your cell is through the hole in the back wall.

If you keep exploring the sewer passageways underneath the zombie room, you should come to a dead end with a lever to flip that opens a secret door. This will take you into the same room you'd end up in if you followed the passageways behind your cell. Around the far side of that room are some blocks in the wall that can be removed. Explore around there and you'll find you're in the right area to find your BJ after a bit of sneaking.

I've always loved this FM. It has lots of secret passageways and neat stuff like that. If I had time right now, I'd replay it even though I remember it quite well.

No need to apologize for resurrecting old threads. I much prefer that to starting a new one and it might even draw the mission to the attention of someone who hasn't come across it before so they can enjoy it too!

Nightwalker, do you take notes???

You always know an answer!
    I mostly don't remember the specifics of a game, untill I try it again.

Just wondering

OOO + XXX !!!

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

I do have tons of notes but I've played this one so many times that I just loaded up one of my saves for a few minutes to orient myself and then I could answer it. I know a lot more about most of the older missions than the newer ones. It seemed to be easier to have time to play them multiple times then...maybe because most of them weren't quite a complex and sprawling as a lot of the newer ones.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast