TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: 'Waterlogged' help!

'Waterlogged' help!

I’ve finished small but well done FM ‘Waterlogged’. I was not able to complete optional objective: ‘Find Keeper Al’Tazer Diary’. And I found only one of the three secrets (opened entrance to the basement with Hammerite body). I think I’ve been everywhere (but I came up agains strange passage [?] in the wall above the ground next to the main entrance and Al’Tazer building – how can I get there?).
    I’ve run out of ideas. So my questiones are:
    A) What (where) are other secrets?
    B) How can I complete optional objective?

It's...

Spoiler:
    ...accesible through the sewers. It tales some slogging around, but you'll come to an area with a walkway on the sides, where you'll find a recessed ceiling with a suspicious-looking tile in the corner of it. Anyone want to explain that a little clearer? I think I broke my Clarity Device.

Other than that, I don't think I've found all of the secrets either...

The entrance to the area with the diary counts as a secret. It's
    Spoiler:
    South and then East from the bottom of the ladder down from the sewer control room near the beginning. There is a tile on the left hand side in the ceiling that opens the door.

I haven't been able to find the 3rd secret yet, either.

Thanks for the tip, taffers! I found all the three secrets. And they are:
    Spoiler:

A) Sewer entrance to library (opened by tile in the celling)
    B) Main building entrance to the room with dead Hammerite (opened by torch in the wall)
    C) Library entrance to secret Keeper’s ‘Matrix’ [!] room (opened by one of the books)

Thanks again and... I wish you nice swimming experiences...

bukary -
    Spoiler:
    I found the book, but I couldn't see anything that opened after I frobbed it. Could you fill me in?

Nightwalker --

Spoiler:
    I think you need to frob the book a couple of times...weird. An interesting read awaits inside.

This is what I'm doing with my morning, instead of being a helpful presence in my local community. Ah, to blazes with the local community...there's secret rooms to be found!

Thanks, Silver Sorrow. I tried it a couple of times, and then gave up and forgot about it. I'll go back and try again.

I'm gonna play this one again, too. I only found one of the secrets the first time.

I really like belboz' missions. They're chock-full of Thiefy goodness.

Optional objective?

For the life of me, I can't find the room

spoiler:
    with the frobbable ceiling tile. I've accomplished everything else in the mission (playing on Expert). From the bottom of the ladder that leads up to the sewer control room, you can only go East, not South. I've waded everywhere I can think of and clicked on a far too many ceilings... does anyone recall more specific directions to the appropriate room?

Many thanks!
    -M
    Your mileage may vary

Nevermind :)

As always seems to be the case, posting here magically helps me find what I'm seeking FWIW:

spoiler:
    To find the ceiling tile, begin from the original room that leads to the sewers, the one that's off of the main walkway where you begin the mission. Go down the ladder, then wade South, the East. As soon as you turn east, you'll be in a long hallway that has ledges on either side. Hop on the left (northern)ledge, then started walking while looking up. You'll finally highlight a small tile that has a circle drawn upon it. From there it's easy

On a totally unrelated note, for any of you who participate in role playing games: if you have purchased the new WOTC book "d20 Modern", take a peek at the advanced class "Infiltrator". It's the first one I've seen that comes close to letting you play Garrett!

Cheers!
    -M
    Your mileage may vary