TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: The Odium

The Odium

How can I get to the upper floors where the haunts are?
    <a href="http://www.masterthief.de" target="_blank">www.MasterThief.de</a>

You're missing a key. The mage at the front of the chapel on the main floor is wearing it.

Uuups, and I killed all Hammerites!

We need to have a 'Stump Nightwalker!' competition, or something.

That wouldn't be hard to do! Stumping me, that is. There are quite a few missions that I either haven't played or didn't like enough to play more than once. I just wait for someone else to answer those!

I think we like the same kind of missions!

Odium: I cleaned the 2end floor and what now? I found another key and a secret library with nothing behind.
    I think I need 2 rope arrows to get up from the bloodpool but I have only one rope arrow and i canīt climb up...

I think you can get up there with one rope arrow. I don't have time to go and check now, but if you're still stuck later, I'll see if you can do it. Did you have another rope arrow and leave it behind? You definitely need to get up there now.

At the beginning I got only 2 rope arrows and I shot one in a fake wood and donīt reload and know I could bite myself in my a** for this mistake. If I shoot the arrow up I canīt reach the rope so I must replay the mission but not this night [Ebil]

OK pal,

I'm currently playing this one for the first time too and am at the same spot practically. You can easily get another rope arrow, though: Go around the hallway to where the iron gate is and push the switch then go out onto the ledge and under the 3 windows there will be another rope arrow! I've gotten up to where you're going but can't figure out what to do vs. the priest guy in the red cloud.
    "That I an accessary needs must be
    To that sweet thief which sourly robs from me."
    William Shakespeare, sonnet 35

Oh, big THX!
    Why I didnīt saw the Rope Arrows?

Ok, Iīm up and killed the Mage but donīt have the mystic soul, the first hammer and enough loot. Very mystical and what the mage spoke about? Kill something that will kill me or something like that? Iīm not soo good in english and "hearing english".

O.K. guys, look in the red cloud for a key. It's floating close to where you saw the mage standing when you first got up there. You can just walk over across the black area without falling and sort of swim in the red part. Take the key back down to the basement.

I get the key. And now? I have no idea.

Go all the way back down to the basement, where the zombies were and look for a door you couldn't open before. Inside that room is some stuff.

How long did you searched for this room? Iīve forgotten this basement and thought there were only nothing! Thx, next Missionquestions are coming soon...

I remembered that there were rooms downstairs I couldn't get into, so I went there first.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    O.K. guys, look in the red cloud for a key. It's floating close to where you saw the mage standing when you first got up there. You can just walk over across the black area without falling and sort of swim in the red part. Take the key back down to the basement.
    Almost six years later and this post saves my day. Thought that area of the mission wasn't supposed to be accessible. I even saw they key in the red cloud. Never did I think you can just walk through the black void.

Escaping at the end

Now this thread has been "resurrected"...can anyone tell me how to finish on the hardest difficult? All objectives are met except escaping Odium. There is a door on the lower floor which is locked, and one on the upper floor in what seems to be a kitchen. They won't pick, and I have no key for them.

You go out the front gate!

Thanks NW, but the front gate is closed. There is
    spoiler:
    a lever in the guard room to the left (when facing the gate from inside)
    but it doesn't do anything. I'm wondering if this is a scripts issue.

To be clear: the inner gate opens fine, it is the outer gate that is closed.
    Last edited by Marbrien; 10th Nov 2007 at 04:36.

I must admit that I can't remember how to open that gate. I do know that it DOES open because I have a save with it that way. I'll try to find time to load it up later on and see if I can remember once I get into the mission.

You need to go up to the third floor. (The one where you find the blood pool.) There's a lever on the wall that is opposite a gate that leads to a ledge above the entryway. That lever opens the gate on the third floor but also closes the second gate blocking the exit by the front door. You must have left the upper gate open. Close it and the front gate will open.

Thanks NW, that worked. Curse these cheapskate cults that economise on door levers.