TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucrative Opportunity hints please

Lucrative Opportunity hints please

This is the last TMA FM I need to play to finish all there were ever created
    However.. this is the most frustrating FM mission I ever play ?
    The graphic on the light meter is corrupted unless reading the scroll to fix it?

At expert .. most places need rope arrow which ther is none on Expert !!
    Bloody stacking boxes .. rather then playing game

Many gaurds are protected with 11 out of 10 crash helmets and blackjack is useless..
    I have over 2200 loot..
    Have been to the Jail and hence the undead and haunted and .lava .. the lot

My question is
    Is there any rope arrow in expert level?

I wish the created .. will let the player to use the broadhead if the police is protected with iron hat

Even at Expert level

You are right about your light gem, etc. The only way to fix it is to read the scroll each time you save. It's a little annoying but it works.

There are 3 rope arrows available on Expert in this mission. If you haven't found them, then you've also missed a couple of other useful goodies. To find them, go out the north west exit from the square you begin in and walk down to the river. On the other side is a sign for a weapons maker, but the door is locked. Jump in the river and swim back in under to your left all the way to the end gate. On your left, just below water level is an opening. Follow that tunnel to get inside the shop and find your stuff, including the rope arrows. Good luck!

Originally posted by Nightwalker:
    You are right about your light gem, etc. The only way to fix it is to read the scroll each time you save. It's a little annoying but it works.

There are 3 rope arrows available on Expert in this mission. If you haven't found them, then you've also missed a couple of other useful goodies. To find them, go out the north west exit from the square you begin in and walk down to the river. On the other side is a sign for a weapons maker, but the door is locked. Jump in the river and swim back in under to your left all the way to the end gate. On your left, just below water level is an opening. Follow that tunnel to get inside the shop and find your stuff, including the rope arrows. Good luck!
    Thank you Nightwalker..
    I actually jump in the river but when I see the double grills on the other end I just swim back..

..I should have tried to explored more which I normally do

HAHA FOOLED YOU, FOOLED YOU ALL!!!!!

damn
    The Dark shadows are music to my ears.

Originally posted by Spanker:
    HAHA FOOLED YOU, FOOLED YOU ALL!!!!!

damn
    Sadist !!

Gallery

Hi,
    all you who haved solved this mission (on expert) :-)

I made all the objectives, except one major...

spoiler:
    where is/who has the approbriate art-gallery key?

Andreas

spoiler:
    The sword guard that stands in the square in front of the art gallery is wearing the key. It's red.

Nightwalker, how do you remember all of this stuff. Even I forgot where the key was, and I made the mission

I'll admit that I had to go and look, but it only took a few minutes!

Nightwalker,
    thank you a million times for your help!!!! You keep my frustration level low!
    Alas, my english is too bad to give better expression for me admiring le Walkeur dans la nuit :-)

Spanker
    you made a fine mission with luc. op... I enjoyed it much playing. And looking forward to more :-)

Andreas

Its always nice to hear comments from the people who play the missions. Im glad you enjoyed it. Here is my second attempt at a Fan Mission.

Enjoy

Shining Standards is an excellent mission, Anderl2, and if you haven't already played it, I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much.

le Walkeur dans le nuit, huh? Now that sounds pretty good!! Your English is excellent and I'm glad I've been able to help you out a few times.

Spanker - Great mission! I also loved "The Prometheus" (Shinning Standards).

I had overlooked this one somehow ...... until now. But, I am 109 short of the loot goal.
    What could I have missed? Maybe there were more than the 8 required houses that I could break into? What were some of the less obvious hiding places for loot?

I found the
    spoiler:
    purse, coines, and fine wine hiding under the ledge in the flooded room.

What could I have missed? Loot list anyone?

It sounds like you've found the hardest stuff already! I used to have a loot list, but I can't find it.
    spoiler:
    I do recall a ring in an apartment that was hard to see. It's the apartment at the end of the canal, that is just past the front door of the Mechanist Church. The ring is on top of the bookcase.
    Did you go down the elevator, in the area with the haunt, and jump across the lava at the bottom? There's something down that tunnel.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 21st Jun 2002 at 15:42.

Thanks NightWalker but got it and got it.

......but rings and lucky coins are my downfall.

Maybe that was less than clear. What I should have said was "I already have that but I am still short."

Any more suggestions?
    Last edited by diana50322; 22nd Jun 2002 at 16:33.

I am also 109 short! I noticed nobody answered either??!! Great Mission Spanker! Just were in $%$ is the rest of the loot?

I know I did find all the loot at one time, so I can confirm it's there, but as I said, I don't have a list available of the locations at the moment. If I have time, I'll try to replay it later and see if I can find it all again. If I do, I'll let you know.

The loot that people usually miss is:
    spoiler:
    In the basement of the church, there is a small room with water in. Look under the table thing and there is a hammerite body, also there is some loot underneath there.

HTH

Nope, been there, got it. Maybe I will just have to chalk this one up as an almost win and go on to the next. This mission was a lot of fun and more are out there!

Just for future reference, I now have a loot list for this mission. It's not quite complete, because I'm still 40g. short of the total available. I know it's there, because I've found it before, but I haven't managed to this time and I have to go on to other things. If anyone wants a copy of the list, just e-mail me. I've already sent one to both Sap'em and diana50322, so I hope that helps.

Much Thanks Nightwalker.
    The problem is choice...

You're very welcome! I'm sorry it took so long. If you happen to notice where my missing 40g. is, would you let me know?? I just don't have time to search for it right now.

Found it, I missed the poker in the apt by the angel statue. rats.. I got all the loot according to the load out, but my memory.. damn what was I talking about. Sorry Nightwalker.

That's okay. I'll find it sooner or later. I'm glad you found what you needed, though.

Can't find second lockpick

Would someone offer me a hint as to where I might find it?
    Also, in the crypt area I notice a secret door in the wall. Anyone know how to gain access to it?
    Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast