TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: The Final Crusade gold is finished

Brother McEla

The Final Crusade gold is finished

Well there you have it..sigh....TADAAAaaa... I've caught a serious case of the blues.

(It should be ready for downloading soon. [?] It's now how it was supposed to be from the very beginning. IOW I added a lot of stuff and fixed so many inconsistencies as I could find.)

------------------
    Bumhog= Small quadroped hoglike critter with a darkbrown furcoat. Found commonly throughout the world. Natural habitats are human rectums. Gains lifeforce from ignorant and otherwize foul behaviour. Lives in symbiosis with humans. Has a strict diet of human poo and does not like sunlight. Cousin to the endangered charismahog which has a profound positive effect on humans.
    The male bumhog can be recognized by it's unique mating call; Ges-Ges-Ges-Ta-Po-Po. To find out more please visit the National Geographic Society's homepage and search for "bumhog".

Netzach-Keter

I hope you made it harder to get the ironclad hammer and corrected the lighting problems. I will download it ASAP.

------------------
    Covert ops and director of silly names at the SPCB

Brother McEla

Yup, it's done allright. It's difficult to make it difficult but I think I did it. Whooaah!! I think my post mortem depression over LG is finally over.

(And no, I'm not on drugs.)

------------------
    Bumhog= Small quadroped hoglike critter with a darkbrown furcoat. Found commonly throughout the world. Natural habitats are human rectums. Gains lifeforce from ignorant and otherwize foul behaviour. Lives in symbiosis with humans. Has a strict diet of human poo and does not like sunlight. Cousin to the endangered charismahog which has a profound positive effect on humans.
    The male bumhog can be recognized by it's unique mating call; Ges-Ges-Ges-Ta-Po-Po. To find out more please visit the National Geographic Society's homepage and search for "bumhog".

dalang

Can I play FCGold with Thief 2?

Brother McEla

No indeed, you can't and won't. Hah!

(Now I'm in an evil mood.. Muahahahhahaahahahhhahaahhah!!! Run for your life!!)

((I'm not being disrespectful am I?))