TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Temple of the Forgers take 2

Shadowrunner

Temple of the Forgers take 2

Okay it's been posted and hopefully will be up soon....

I just got sick of it.

------------------
    Tell all your friends...
    I am the night.

Flakeman

Great... where did you post it? T-DP... or your own site?

------------------
    "I thrive in the darkest of night...
    and the depths of hell are my home...
    and I shall..."
    wait... where's my cigarettes?

Shadowrunner

On The Dark Project site. Sorry, I don't have a website.

------------------
    Tell all your friends...
    I am the night.

JefferyEMP

Great level, Shadowrunner. Haven't finshed yet(in my opinon). Havent found all the loot. Good job with the loot placement,by the way, and the architecture was pretty good too.

------------------
    Masters of this hall, hear ye news today, brought from over sea, ever i you pray.

Shadowrunner

Cheers mate,

That was my first attempt at a level. At the moment I working in an all new origianl ideas as well as hopefull a joint level...

------------------
    Tell all your friends...
    I am the night.

Viper6

I started playing it last night. It's different. Dropping out of a hot air baloon?? That's original. The ground level fools you. Not much to do here. What's the deal? Then you find the elevator down. (BTW, If you leave the fire in the fireplace burning, it stays suspended while you go down on the elevator. And there's no UP switch that I could see.) Then you enter the caverns. Wow! Impressive architecture! Another Classic here?

V6

Shadowrunner

Hey! no posting secrets please...

Just Kidding. glad you liked it...

------------------
    Tell all your friends...
    I am the night.

Purah

Downloading this bad-boy as I type. Will give it a whirl and get back to you later.

------------------
    "Expect my visit when the darkness comes. The night I think is best for hiding all." -Ouallada

Viper6

I forgot to mention, another Thief original. Weather variation. It's SNOWING. Hmmm. Wonder if we could put antlers on a burric and make it look like a reindeer. They put antlers on rabbits and called them Jackalopes, why not burrics.

Another piece of originality. If you survive long enough to see this, there's a woman enjoying herself in a jacuzi (Seriously!). Tried to entice her into some company. If this sort of horseplay was good enough for James Bond, it should be OK for Garrett? She wasn't interested. Deposited a few "Late" Hammers into her jacuzi, and she didn't like that either. "Oh, look at all that blood!"

Flakeman

This Master Thief says, "Played it... beat it... loved it". I really liked the snow... or was that rain? Yeah... very cool... I could even see it through the priest's window. After I killed him! Oh, and the surprise in the bath tub... woe!

All in all, pretty good for a first timer. I would have liked an escape to end the game, but you won't here me not complaining. Thanks Shadowrunner.

------------------
    "I thrive in the darkest of night...
    and the depths of hell are my home...
    and I shall..."

wait... where's my cigarettes?

Shadowrunner

Cheers everyone, I'm glad you like it,

The girl "playing with herself" is Kelly Brook, at British model,

Stay tuned for a new and amazingly exciting new project.

------------------
    Tell all your friends...
    I am the night.