TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Finally uploaded and ready.."The Gauntlet"

Apache

Finally uploaded and ready.."The Gauntlet"

Well I finally got the bugs worked out and have the game uploaded and ready for download on my webpage. Just click on the link below and goto the Side Jobs page.
    Small FM only 888K. But interesting to play.
    The Gauntlet.
    Have fun. If you have any comments or complaints please post them here. We learn from our mistakes. Thanx

------------------
    Live in the Shadows..Work in the Shadows..Die in the Shadows...
    Thief-The Light Project

Tels

Is it TG only? Do you want it on the voting page?

------------------
    "Why do you go so slowly? Do you think this is some kind of game?"
    The Keepers Archive - Demo missions, mini-FAQ, automatically generate levels and thiefy artwork

Apache

Not ThiefGold...no voting..it was just a goof around mission to see how many traps I could come up with.

------------------
    Live in the Shadows..Work in the Shadows..Die in the Shadows...
    Thief-The Light Project

Purah

Very nice premise here. This idea about purchasing one key deserves some more attention. You could concievable have built five different entry points to the same level and, along with the appropriate equipment, plotted correlating challenges. This could add musch replay value on non-linear missions...where there is more than one way into the main area and different starting "packages" allow access to different areas.

There was an interesting bug in the spiked floor room...I hit the wrong switch, my pal black death arrives but does not initially see me...then the ceiling comes down and crushes his head but does not kill him. I am thus able to navigate the room in a crouch and escape at my liesure while he runs in place with his head in the roof.

For a goof-around level (as you insinuated it was) I thought the atmosphere was very good.

Plenty of fun!

------------------
    "Expect my visit when the darkness comes. The night I think is best for hiding all." -Ouallada