TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Lady Whitman's Disease Question

Trexx

Lady Whitman's Disease Question

I've done all the objectives and believe I know where the secret exit is, and I also have the key. But I can't find the lock for it. Any hints would be appreciated. I'm standing in the den and believe the exit to be behind the fireplace. Am I close?

T-wrexx

Myne

The lock is on the upper right side of the fireplace, in the shadows.

Took me a while to find it, too.

------------------
    "Blame yourself or God."

Trexx

Thanks, Myne! I even climbed the mantel to look up there. Dang, I'm gettin' blind in my old age. :-)

T-wrexx

Trexx

Damn. I still can't find this lock. I don't think these things should be this difficult to find. When you have to spend this much time on one little problem, it gets annoying. I assume this lock will light up, yes?

T-wrexx

Zail

Try adjusting your gamma a few times using the + key. Unlock the door. Put the gamma back using the - key.

Trexx

Gamma's okay. It was taffer error. I was in the wrong den. Duh! :-)

T-wrexx

Growler

This was a great mission, btw. I had a blast. a wonderful progression of mission objectives. believable streets. very cool.

Trexx

I thought so, too, and told Robin that in my e-mail to him. We're seeing some good FMs these days. I just finished Hush Hush Sweet Harlot last night, and that had some terrific new elements.

T-wrexx