TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Lady Whitman's disease.

balbaro

Lady Whitman's disease.

Hi all

Could please someone help me locating the BJ and second LockPick.
    I have been searching for hours.
    Big thx in advance

Viper6

Deal?

I'll tell you where to find the lockpick & BJ in LWD, you tell me how to get out of the tomb area in Curse of the Ancients.

Lockpick is in the Doctors house. Rope up to second floor window. Go down to first floor. Balsamic potion is on shelf in first floor room. Lockpick is on table to the right of the shelf.

BJ is in second floor chest in building across the street from the bar. Go into bar; patrons ignore you, go upstairs. Now, with second lockpick, open metal door. Go to broomcloset, window shutters will open. Climb out window onto ledge. Jump from ledge to second floor of other building and into large window. Might need to bring crate along to help.

balbaro

Hi
    ) Thx a lot for helping me out ,boy i have been searching that lockpick for hours.
    About Curse sorry i can't help ya, i havent played the FM yet.

victor

balbaro

Hi

The doctor's house thats the Physician 's house right ?
    Well i can't find no Lockpick dunno what i am doing wrong but i tried to find it in the 3 game modes in the 2 versions (Thief Gold and Thief II)
    On the shell on the first floor??
    Well there is no shelf only a bed and a table.

victor

Taffer_Boy_Elvis

Go upstairs in the pub. Go out the window where the box looks like it's blocking your way out of the window. Just jump onto the box and crawl.

Go around the edge of the ledge, jump across the street. This should get you in the right direction.

balbaro

Thx for the reply but i can't enetr that room (in the pub) without the second lock pick.

victor

Imposter

1st go to gardeners house with ur key ...then read the scroll...and get the rope arrow ....go out to where u started...and turn 1st left, then 1st right and look to the left of u ...u will c a wooden window u can shoot an arrow into...go up and inside u will find your things...from there follo the goals.instructions...if u get lost...write again..maybe if u a good taffer i let u know more..ehehe

------------------
    Be Afraid...be VERY AFRAID:P

Imposter

You will find your BJ inn the coal place...across from the pub...you go into the room where u said u need the second lockpick and pick it ..from inside u can get across from the window to the top floor of the coal building....on the top floor there is your bJ

Imposter

ohh by the way the lockpick is in the room where u get the cure for lady whats her name...