TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: T1 MISSION : 'Lord Edmund Entertains' (11/12/1999)

Lord Edmund Entertains!

I can't figure out how to open the two doors in the chapel. They're unpickable and I don't have a key that fits. Help please?

Find a room with a sleeping servant upstairs. Climb out the window, walk around the roof to another window and climb in there. You'll find what you need.

Lord Edmund Entertains!

Thanks for your help! Unfortunately, I seem to be stuck yet again.
    I've got Duke Creygan's Key and Lord Edmunds key, so that means that one key is missing. Where is it?
    I also can't open the chest in the room with the rotten corpse. What key would I need?
    Thanks!

There is a key on the Lady's body that is lying on the floor in the basement room where you found Lord Edmund pacing around.

As for the chest, I don't remember having to do anything complicated to open any chests in this particular mission. Did you try just opening it? Maybe it's not locked. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I just don't have time to check it out right now.

Lord Edmund Entertains!

Opps! Colour me embarrased! I was too busy finding a key to fit the lock to try to open it. lol
    sorry!
    P

Don't be embarrassed! I've done that many times, which is why I thought of it first off.

Lord Edmund Entertains

How do I gain entrance to Lord Edmund's place?

This part has me completely stumped.

Thanks for any pointers.

I can be reached at:

taffer@tstar.net

Burrick

To get into Lord Edmunds House, you first have to get into the Market Place. Have you already been in there? You should have found a key labelled "Market Hall". Then you go out and go left down Covenant Street to a wooden basement door (hatch-type set into the ground). There's a lockbox on the wall that you use the key on. Make sure you're not standing too close to or on the edge of the wooden door or it won't open. It's usually better to open it from the side rather than straight on.

I hope that helps. Have fun with the mission.

Oooooh yay! I'm gonna answer my first post!!!

Well, makes your way to the Culvert Square Market Hall and go to one of the sides of the building and look up, theres like a barn door there, shoot an arrow into the wodden plank over it, climb up, open the door and get indoors. Then drop down from the room and go to the little office, and pick the lock behind the desk to open the safe on the wall, there should be a Market Hall Key, some money and a healing potion in there, read the book and the scroll, the other doors there except one is pickable, but theres nothing good in there so unless you're very curious you can just ignore them. Use the Market Hall Key to exit the Market hall, turn left and you'll see a trap door, stand next to the trap door and unlock the lock on the wall with the Market Hall key, make sure you don't stand ontop of the trapsdoor cause then it usually won't open. Thats how you enter Lord Edmunds Mansion!

Interesting mission, in certain ways... At least in that Lord Edmund appears to be, despite his name, Finnish... (at least judging from the banners hanging from the walls ;)

I was disappointed with the sequel, though... I expected something far more interesting...
    He who despises himself nevertheless esteems himself as a self-despiser.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Question on Lord Edmund Entertains

I started "Swamped" but found out that evidently my video card dosen't support fog so I'm holding off on that one until I can upgrade my card.

Now, I've been playing Lord Edmund Entertains this evening and I've cleaned out the vault but I can't find the basement! I found the Holy Water and the instructions on how to get by the trap but I've been wandering around the place for quite awhile with no luck. I sure could use some help right about now......

Victory!

I found the access to the area with the fire arrow trap (I was expecting something different due to the holy water I found earlier), but , although I have enough loot to finish, I'm still missing about seven hundred thats available (I'm playing on the second difficulty, Hard?).

All the guards are down and I've got the run of the place but can't come up with the loot. Any suggestions?

1. Look for an open window, and go out onto the roof. You should then be able to access a room with a zombie, and IIRC some loot.
    2. Go to Baldrick's bedroom and eat his turnips.
    Just a girl wishing for the old days

Eat turnips? EW!
    Go easy on me, I'm a girl :oP

I didn't find all of the loot, but I did get most of it.

Orphanage (rope arrow up) - ring = 100g. & coins = 8g.

Market Hall safe - purse = 150g. & coins = 60g. (318)

Cup in the Pub - 25g. (333)

Lord Edmund's House:

Kitchen - plates in the sink = 100g. (433)

Dining room - plates and cups = 215g. (648)

Locked bedroom upstairs - chest = 250g. (898)

Sitting area by bedrooms - candlesticks = 100g. (998)

Bedroom - ring = 100g., tiara = 125g., cashbox = 200g. (1423)

Basement trap room - chest= 480g. (1903)

Lord Edmund's basement room (where he's walking around) - cups = 45g., bottle = 50g. (1998)

1998/2008 available.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 12th Sep 2003 at 14:59.

posted by Nightwalker
    Orphanage (rope arrow up) - ring = 100g. & coins = 8g.
    shame on you Nightwalker.....taking a little orpan girls' money!!! You had at least better put a "POX" on Lord E. for penance.

SlyFoxx

Thanks All!

I'm going back in

Gone, but never forgotten
    There's also in the bar, behind the counter.

Thanks, Jo. I've added that, now the list is only 10 short. I'd replay it to look, but I just don't have time right now.

SlyFoxx - Garrett's a thief! He takes what he can find. (Though I must say, I feel guilty every time I touch that loot in the orphanage!)

Thanks erveryone! I didn't get it all but I did go to the orphanage. Hey, the litlle girl wanted to pay to have a job done, Right?

I thought it was a great mission. Now I gotta find another one to download.

Behind the kitchen dresser is a squeeky floorboard. Break it, and there's some loot in there.

Somewhere in the mansion, there is a mouldy potato. When you try to eat it, you find 2 coins.

EW!!!!!! Eat a moldy potatoe?
    Go easy on me, I'm a girl :oP

That might be why they were hidden there!

the first FM I ever played ...

(remembers getting stuck before even getting into the mansion )

Y'know, I never realised how many Black Adder fans there are out there..

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast