TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Nice touch in Retreival...

Singing Dancing Moose

Nice touch in Retreival...

I found the hidden room with the statue of me(among others). It was funny, but all spiders are evil, even inanimate ones...

Fred Chook

I decided to add one even nicer touch. Take a sword the all the statues. Which one bleeds and falls apart?

Fred Chook

Also, does anyone remember a really old thread where someone said that they heard the servant outside Bafford's being called Kevel, and someone else said it was actually Vezel? Well, Vezel is in the bar, and Kevel patrols by the Kinley building and the park.
    I just sent Digi the update for Retrieval, by the way. It will hopefully be up soon. Look for the new SPCF, a few tomb changed, an even drunker Kevel, etc. Next up- Well, you choose.

------------------
    Check out the Chook Quadrology!
    "Retreival"
    Coming soon-
    "Fall Of A Chook"
    "Eidrel's Quest"
    "Mortan's Call"

Singing Dancing Moose

If it's the spider, I'm joining the SPCF. I've always wanted to be able to gib spiders, because gibs are so impersonnal, so un-spiderlike...

Fred Chook

It's the spider. Welcome aboard. Black cloaks and official rings are supplied in room 7.

------------------
    "Retreival"
    Coming soon-
    "Fall Of A Chook"
    "Eidrel's Quest"
    "Mortan's Call"

THIEFJUNKIE

I had time to duck into retrieval for about 15 last night, and will wait for the new fix. It looks like fun. But it is also confusing. I moved around, took everything I wanted, gold and silver included (not the stuff in the boxes of course, I did get the exchanges for those).

Anyway, no one screamed, no one cared. I came and went as I pleased. Is this correct? I ask because this is an experimental FM, and if so, I'm more than willing to play.

------------------
    Follow the write rabbit and always take the red pill.

Fred Chook

No, taking as you go is how the City works. If you want screaming and attacking, try Mortan, in red next to the guards, or in and around the cray pit. Oh, and the guard house. And the temple.

------------------
    "Retreival"
    Coming soon-
    "Fall Of A Chook"
    "Eidrel's Quest"
    "Mortan's Call"

Singing Dancing Moose

OH, that's why the guy in red kept attacking me!

Also, exactly how many people are in the SPCF? I know I'm commited, but I'd like to know what I've gotten myself into. Are we a group of only a few determined whackos, or are we a group of a whole lot of determined whackos?

Chimpy

Why does everyone chase after me whenever I go into the outside market? Is this supposed to happen?

Fred Chook

Moose- I'm not sure. I set up an enrolment drive, but the that was on the buggy forum and it shut down before I could check. I'll start another.
    Chimpy- Beats me.