TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apache Mission Pack

Apache Mission Pack

On the first mission, which is 19 I think, I seem to be stuck. I've found the chiesel, got $2000 in loot, but can't get out of the area with the haunts. There seems to be a portal, but it doesn't take me anywhere.
    I'm guessing that I need to find the hammer before being allowed to continue. I thought it was in a coffin thingy with a label saying this is where the hammer lies, but apparently that is a red herring. I can't backtrack out of the area because I can't jump up to the hole in the wall where I entered. Any hints to help me along ?

Never mind...I figured it out for myself. Good thing I had 2 rope arrows
    Missed about $500 in loot though
    I'm tempted to search for it

I'm $500 short on loot and its bugging me. There is what appears to be a ceiling ladder in a hallway outside of the archery room. The ceiling bricks are slightly lighter in a rectangular shape, long axis running along the hall. This would be for mission19 of the Apache Pak.
    Is this a location for loot? And if so, how do I get to it?
    Thanks for any help

Here is something funny..I made that 4 pack and I'm even lost with your description of your location..LOL..Here is the kicker for ya..Once you get to part 4 try to get all the loot I still can't remember where I put that last 50 loot..And to my knowlegde noone has gotten all the loot there either. Email me if you need further help or with a better description of your location.
    The Miracle of Modern Pharmaceuticals.
    Gotta love them.

I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your 4-pak Apache. I left that first mission level as a save and carried on. The second mission was pretty easy and I had no problems. The third mission was HARD!!...but I managed it, still 400 shy of total loot. I'll watch out in the final level, and let you know if I find everything.

I guess my description regards the first mission was a bit confusing. There was this one room with, I think, 3 bullseyes. Two were on separete mounts and the third was propped up on the far wall. I called it an archery room. I figured I had to shoot a bulleseye to trigger something or other, but nothing happened. Now the hallway as you exit this room contains a profile or outline on the ceiling. I kinda thought that was where the missing 500 in loot was. But I couldn't find anything to trigger it.

The 400 I'm missing on the third mission can be anywhere! It took me forever to get all the stuff from behind that spider in the talisman of Earth room. But I'm going to leave it for now and go do the final mission, perhaps tomorrow.

Maybe you have a walkthrough file??

I wrote up a wallk-thru for part 1 on Expert awhile back but it got lost doing the move from 1 web host to another..Maybe I'll write up all 4 someday..but don't hold your breath..I think just about everyone has probally played that 4 pack by now.
    Gotta love them.

Well, I'm really stuck now....on level 4 (The Keep). All sorts of keys and they don't open a mess of doors, located across from the church. I scooted the rooftops to get to the one guard and picked my way in to one of the doors, but the others wouldn't open.

Apart from that, I've killed Ramirez, but don't know his secret. Plus I'm looking for a pedestal type thingy to put the gem, but can't find it. I think I'm missing a whole separate area and I can only guess its behind some of those doors that won't open. And I'm sure the explosive charge I picked up from the Armory Room has a purpose somewhere along the line.

Any help ?

Well, I'm really stuck now....on level 4 (The Keep). All sorts of keys and they don't open a mess of doors, located across from the church. I scooted the rooftops to get to the one guard and picked my way in to one of the doors, but the others wouldn't open.

Apart from that, I've killed Ramirez, but don't know his secret. Plus I'm looking for a pedestal type thingy to put the gem, but can't find it. I think I'm missing a whole separate area and I can only guess its behind some of those doors that won't open. And I'm sure the explosive charge I picked up from the Armory Room has a purpose somewhere along the line.

Any help ?

You've missed a couple of things. In the house across from the library, go have a good look inside the fireplace downstairs.

In Ramirez' room, there's a safe above the desk. Look for a button under the desk.

Thank you !

I was hacking away at that picture on the wall, feeling sure that it hid the safe. Never did see that button under the desk. But that's not the first time I missed a button under a desk

I originally DID look in the fireplace, but went back and found the lever. Sigh

I guess I'm close to finishing this mission, but still am not 100% in loot gathering. There's just too many places on this map to put things. So I might not spend lots of time searching.

Thanks again

Well, I finished, I think. But I don't understand the ending. I got as far as the "U Win" sign, but didn't succed in all the objectives. Were these objectives supposed to be completed before I entered the Inner Keep? The one specifically mentioned is the killing of Ramirez's henchmen. Now technically, I knocked out those guys who were patrolling the Upper Keep. Are they the henchmen I was supposed to kill?

The other objective is getting out alive. Is there a way out of that cube area with the "U Win" sign on the wall? I noticed that the objective of getting back to the docks was labelled unsuccessful as soon as I killed the creature in the Inner Keep. I'm assuming that this objective was never meant to be completed. Am I right ?

So, I'm assuming you got to the U Win sign but the mission didn't end? There's no way out of there back up to the surface that I know of. You don't have to complete the get back to the Docks objective, which is why it ends up crossed out. The henchmen that you were supposed to kill were the guys down below in the Keep area. I've never killed anyone up in the house to complete that objective.

Hmmmm....I guess I'm finished then. Maybe I left one of the henchmen roaming around up there, thereby not completing the objective. I won't dwell on it. Time to move on to a different FM. Of coarse, because it doesn't really end, I'm not sure what my loot total was. I'll have to go back to a previous save to see how I tallied before reaching the point of no return.

Thanks for your help. It was a fun FM for sure.

You can just check your stats by using ctrl+alt+shift+end and the mission will finish.

I absolutely love this mission but I need a little help finding the Holy Hammer. Any hints?

You need to look on the very top coffins above the elevator, down at the bottom by the door into the haunt area.

Anyone know if the side chamber with red mist portal and closed door in the northwest corner of the underground area does anything or is it just for show? There seems to be a small room behind the door but I can't see how to open it.

Thanks!

I never found a way to get in there and I also never got the portal to do anything. Maybe someone else has, because I've never found all the loot, either, so I've obviously missed something.

I'm still curious about that hallway leading to the archery room

Do you mean because of the different ceiling texture in that one part? That could just be a mistake.

Apache, are you out there?? Can you help us out?

Yup I am out here and I'll throw ya alittle help.
    1. Portal and red mist area with small room is nothing..Just eye candy.
    2. Hallway to Archery Room..cieling texture..that also be an oops...
    Loot..I really wish I could find that walk-thru I wrote a while back..But it is possible to get it all..
    Gotta love them.

Thank you! If you ever find the walkthrough, I'd love to see it. Maybe it'll turn up while you're moving!

Finishing "Hunt for Montrose"

Moving right along to mission 3, I'm done (on Hard because I'm not big on undead missions) but I'm curious about a key I pickpocketed from a zombie (that might be a first). Couldn't find any unopened locks but I'm still about 350 gold short of the total; perhaps both have the same solution.

I've never found a use for that key, but I have found all the loot, so the two are not connected. Hard to find loot includes a small ring on the table by the sceptre, coins on the top shelf of the side room off of the room where you found the Earth Talisman, gold nuggets underneath the stairs that lead up the the room where you find the talismans. In the room below the sewer hatch, there is a purse on the floor by the broken table and a gem in the small channel of water. There's also a tiara on the table by the switch that opens the sewer hatch. If you're still short on loot after this, I can send you a loot list, if you like. Just e-mail me.

I'm stuck too on the Apache mission pack and nothing above helps. On Hunt for Montrose I have done everything but find Montrose and the Shield Gem. There is a book in one of the buildings upstairs that crashes when I try to read it, which I assume is important but...I can't read it to find out. In fact this mission has crashed so often I'm thinking of buying an airbag for my desktop.....

Also on The Keep....where is the Keep??? There is a blue building with a barred entrance down below and an unopenable door above. Is that the Keep???? Help! By the by, what is the red switch for in Ramirez's safe?? Nothing seems to happen when I press it.

Any help mucho appreciated.

On a separate issue. I have downloaded a number of zip files which Darkloader says are bad zip files but they seem to run OK. Has anyone else experienced this?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast