TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: New FM "Father's Pride"

New FM "Father's Pride"

This new FM is now available from my site (see below)!

It's a 'child -friendly' FM but don't let that put you off if you don't have kids. The Normal and Hard difficulties will still give you some fun taffing!!

Enjoy!

MaJiC
    MaJiC's Thief Resource Collection

FMs in progress: Winter Harvest - 35%, Full Circle - 55% Dominion of the Dead - 5%

COOL! A new FM, DLing now!
    --------------
    Hey, your site looks really good now too, I like how you did all the titles for your FM's. Can't wait to play Winter Harvest.

I've got it. This is a great idea. I don't have any little kids anymore, but I do have a few who come to visit who are fascinated by Thief. I'll be able to let them try this out when they're here.

Oh no!!

My oldest son (10 y.o.) has just started his restriction this week for failing to even begin a project he was supposed to do for school, then lied about it, then left all his work at school after the teacher gave him a two day extension to get it completed, and now he can't!!! .........I couldn't believe it when all this happened, dumbfounded even, as he's never done anything like this before.

Now it'll be even harder on him since this FM has come out, because he was waiting for it. I guess I won't tell him about it, but it really would help reinforce the punishment if he knew he was missing out on it. Hmmm...I'll have to think about this.

Thank you, by the way. I'll be sure he gets to play it once he's allowed back on the computer!

NIce to see of other use computer use as a punishment as well. My 2 can't use the computer even for just surfing unless the garbage is taken out and thier room is clean...
    The Miracle of Modern Pharmaceuticals.
    Gotta love them.

I don't have kids but I won't let myself use the computer if I haven't done my chores. And a kicking, screaming fit never seems to help!