TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM "Calendra's Legacy" official release (April 1st, 2002)

Needless to say, that is the oddest problem I've ever heard of! I doubt it has ANYTHING to do with CL though, but just a Thief problem for some reason.
    The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

Sometimes i'll get stuck like this and hitting the same button again will stop it,.

try hitting Esc.

The game is running smoothly and I look around a bit. Then I try strafing and...

It happens to me from time to time, but the when i save and reload the mission the problem is gone

sorry about Calendra's legacy

As to my previous post i'm sorry about putting down Calendra's Legacy i heald that in PCPP forum for australian's somebody has mention Calendra's Legacy FM pack and hopefully they can include it on the DVD cover disk

I wished i had Broadband now as i would have download it and not complain about it

But in two months i will have broadband which will enable me to download big FM's

P.S Purah would be possible to include Calendra's Legacy Fm in PC PowerPlay Mag you have to get in touch with ROM on the Forums and he want's to know people what people need

Please forgive me people for saying bad things about this FM

Glen,

Maybe it's just the way you came across in writing. It's difficult to get the semantics of a casual conversation into forum posts in writing in this electronic medium, sometimes. But my offer still stands- you want a copy? I'll send you one, no problem. I've got a burner, and the disks cost 25 cents when you buy bulk. I don't care about the cost. I've posted this idea in a zillion places in this forum, and yet no one has taken me up on it. I can only do one, but I'm willing to donate to what I see as a cause- to get as many people as possible to get and enjoy this FM pack. There's never been anything quite so good, and I expect it'll be some time before we see something this good again.

Let me know. No shame in asking for a little help.

-Theef

Act 3

could use some help with Act 3...

I've just
    spoiler:
    robbed and killed Gaston and his band of thieves
    and know I'm down in the
    spoiler:
    keeper place.
    I ended up KO'ing everybody and I've searched everywhere it seems, but I still can't find the
    spoiler:
    prophecy or the jewel.
    There's a locked gate to some kind of
    spoiler:
    archeological site
    that I can't open... help?

-Burt
    /me for president

Hey Burt!

spoiler:
    Have you seen Tatoo from Fantasy Island roaming about? Go have a look. ;-)

-Theef

spoiler:
    The girl? She's dead Am I supposed to carry her corpse somewhere?

I still don't get it!

-Burt
    /me for president

Burt -
    spoiler:
    Did you search her for a key??

spoiler:
    If the Interpreter sees you, she (and the key to the grotto) will turn translucent(was that the word...?).If this happens,it's almost impossible to see the key.So don't let her see you.Same happens with Keeper Orland too.

Or is it just my graphics card?

Tuska, it doesn't matter if they see you. You can still pick them up and take their key if you know where they are.

Strange, it didnt work for me.And I have the 'autosearch' on.
    Believe me,I tried many times.Almost gave up!
    Don't know what was wrong. A bug?

Grr, still can't find the prophecy about Garrett. I have already discovered the night jewel, found a book that moves a painting where I can find boxes, killed the Red guy, been in the secret tunnels underneath the keeper compound that lead to a courtyard, got the key that moves a statue. Where is IT! By the way simply refuse to face the evil witch woman cause too scared, so don't tell me its there.

Sorry, but you have to go
    spoiler:
    into the room with the succubus to get the prophecy.

Alright, you can make it up to me for the bad news you have given me by telling me how I can open the gate, near the save at Red's place, which has some weapons behind it, my lockpics won't open in. I am goign to need some major weapons, since
    spoiler:
    its seems, that she is immune to regular weapons liket the book says, poison, fire and water only make her stronger

spoiler:
    Did you find the Hand of Glory?? Did you read what it can do?? It's a great help in that room and allows you to not confront her at all. As for the key to the gate in the theives' area, I bought the skeleton key (in the beta, I've just started Mission 3 of the final release) and it opened that gate. I never found anything else that did.

You can of course, in a relatively normal way, but who said you needed to kill her??

NO, I didn't find the hand of glory? ANd I couldn't afford the skeleton key. I know there is a reference to a secret laboraty, but I haven't found it.

Unless things have greatly changed since beta...

You can get by the succubus by doing the following...

1) Don't disturb the pentgram!

2) Don't read the little book.

3) Just walk around her.

Does there in fact exist a laboraty in Act 3? Where? THanks
    Last edited by Auriga2us; 5th Apr 2002 at 18:07.

Beautiful opener to this mission - pure art. Am emjoying the game.

Am currently in Act II, have completed the delivery and got my stuff, but neither objective checked off. Is that gonna screw up my game when it's time to go to Act III?

Also picked up the item from the wizards and had that objective check off, didn't save before dying. Replayed it and it didn't check off.

Anyone else experiencing this? Have you been able to play through to the next part?

If the obejectie don't check off you won't be able to finish the mission. Make sure you have the updates version of THief 2 1.18, and darkloader 3.8. Update and the problem will go away.

I could only find the key on the little girl with auto-search bodies on... smoked the
    spoiler:
    devil-woman
    and found the prophecy, and now where is that friggin' jewel??

-Burt
    /me for president

Its in the library of the keepers compound. You haven't searched everything there is you didn't find it. Its not in an obvious place so look around carefully.
    By the way does anyone know if there is really a secret laboraty in Act 3?