TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: TTGM 4: Making Tracks (2/4/2002)

One of the guards patrolling in the building is wearing the General Office key.

Thanx One more thing

Found it thanks nightwalker. One more thing how do you open the gate where the zombies are? There is a metal grate and the well key doesnt work. Its through the underwater tunnel from the area with glowing spiders.

If I remember correctly, you get into that area from the church. There's a set of stairs down to the crypt. You can open the grate from inside the crypt with the well key and enter the water from there.

Where IS the Apex Room?

Boy..i've looked and looked

I have both stars..both sunset thingies..the apex room key..the map..

I don't remember ever seeing any door with Apex Room..

sigh

If I di the Apex thing I can go through the gates

LORD do I WANT to do that..getting tired of running around..lol

thanks

=^;^=

as usual found it

DONE

only missed less than 500 loot..i'm happy

So, replaying this mission, and I can't find the lucky head >< Where is it?

If I recall, its already in your inventory. Carried over by the story from the previous mission, "Shore Leave/Up Shit Creek".

that's the golden head. The lucky head was in the barracks hehe. Thanks though!

Help me please. I have the key apex that I date me Jones, I have the key cell (1-4 copy), have 2 stars, I have the 2 sun and are to the village of the mine but I do not know what to make.

You need to leave the underground area and find the Apex room. You should have picked up a map that shows how to get there when you got the Apex room key. Once you are in the Apex room, you need to place the stars in the holes in the walls then return to I. Jones.

Thanks to have to me answered Nightwalker.
    I have the map of the Apex room but I do not succeed to localize where it is found.
    The map me extension that the room is found in the Grotty Grotto where I have put the 3 heads, beyond these I do not find other.

The Apex room is in the Prison building.

Thanks to you nightwalker, I have ended the mission.

I was in the Apex room and put the suns into the slots, my problem now is I only have the star from the high priest. I cant find the other one... Where do I need to go? The only area I know that I havent discovered yet is the one behind the bars in the mining village. And for that area I need Jones key. Please help

You need the Star of Penticus. Here's the piece about it from a walkthrough I wrote as it's quite tricky to find.

Across from you, just a bit to the right, you’ll see the Platform. Walk around behind it and you’ll see some railway tracks. Follow them and you’ll come to an area with a table on the left. Jump over the table and look down in the corner to the left, behind the bushes and you’ll find a small tunnel you can walk through. Continue to follow the tunnel until you walk through a huge “mouth” opening. Just after you pass through it, turn left and go into a small cave. In here there is a broken statue. Pick up the statue’s head, then leave and continue down the tunnel. At the far end, you’ll enter a large cave area with 3 pedestals at the far side. On the wall, behind the pedestals, it says:

Headsie of deadsie fleashies
    Headsie of lordsie oldie goldie
    Headsie of solids of mountainsie of olde
    Revealsies a secretsies thatsie very olde

Put the rotted head that you’ve been carrying around on the far right pedestal (as you stand facing the doorway, behind the pedestals.) Put “King Bonce’s golden skull” on the center one and the statue’s head on the far left one. When each one is in the proper place, a red stream will shoot out and make a pattern over the center of the room. Each head also spins and emits a light. There is an explosion and a nugget, worth 100g. (3143), appears in the center of the room. Pick it up, then leave the room and go back down the hallway, around the corner and you’ll see a doorway on your right that wasn’t there before. Go in and pick up the Star of Penticus from a frame on the wall.

ok and where exactly are you standing when you say "across from you just a bit to the right..." ?

LOL! I was in a hurry and didn't read it as carefully as I should have when I cut that bit out. Sorry!

On the mission maps, you'll see a spot labeled "Platform". It looks like this:

Go around behind it and follow the tracks until you see this desk:

The spot I marked with the arrow is where you need to go.

This is another mission that I started many years ago and just now finished. I spent more than five hours playing and most of that was me running around while trying to locate things and places. Overall this was a brilliant mission. Thank you belboz!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112