TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Talisman of the Keepers

Talisman of the Keepers

I've just started this Fm, and so far i really like, but i'm stuck in a few places.
    spoiler:
    In the High Preists' room i can't open the wall safe. In one of the tombs in the graveyard there is a small, secret door that i can't open, and i also can't open the door to the crypt.

Does anybody have any hints?

To find the key to open the crypts, you need to check out
    spoiler:
    the office by the jail in the basement.

As for the safe, do you mean
    spoiler:
    the one in the hidden room off of the chapel?
    If you do, then read here:
    spoiler:
    You need to find a series of keys to access this safe. Have you gotten into the Tresury chests?

Total Spoiler -
    spoiler:
    The key to open that is in the Treasury, in one of the locked chests. The key to open the door was worn by the Priest in the chapel and the key to open the chests is in one of the bedrooms in a hidden wall safe, opened with a button on the wall between the head of the bed and a dresser.
    I hope that's not too much information, but I just wasn't sure what you needed.

Thanks Nightwalker,
    I went back to have another look, and found how to get into the crypt and the safe(it was the one through the secret door by the chapel). I was 100 short of loot at the end and i have a nasty suspicion that it is behind the door, in the tomb, that wont open.

Which door?? I think I found all the loot in this one, or very close, so if you're more specific, I can probably tell you if there's anything there.

At the back of the main building there's a gate that leads to the graveyard. If you're standing in the middle of the graveyard, with the gate at your back, there's a door, forward and to the right of you. In that tomb, on the right hand side, under the wooden ledge, there is a square that lights up, and has a locked sound, when you frob it... i've looked around for a lever but cannot find one...BTW, i'm playing on Normal.

Under one of the skulls in that tomb is a button. Pressing the button opens that square. Felix's body is back there along with his journal, but no money (though there is a healing potion and water crystal).

Talisman of the Keepers stuck

I am in the area where poor Felix is and by the look of the map there seems to be a tunnel leading out from here but I can't find it. Anybody?
    Thanks

I don't believe there's actually a tunnel there. I suspect the map may only indicate the room where Felix is found. There is a trap in the center of the room that may drop you down into the tunnels, but I don't think there's anyway to survive the fall.

The banned user, not the game
    i am stuck i got 2 gold skulls need to figure out how to open the door in the tomb,i tryed place both gold skull head on each casket,but no luck,looked for a switch no luck,only objective i need is getting keeper talisman

i had key the whole time :P
    User was banned by Digital Nightfall on 8-4-2008
    Last edited by Thief_4; 4th Feb 2008 at 03:11.