TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lord Ashton Series FM 3: Escape! (V2: Sep 17, 2002)

Lord Ashton Series FM 3: Escape! (V2: Sep 17, 2002)

First of all - congratulations yet again Christine - wow - may you forever make fm's .

I am, having said that stuck. I've reached the
    spoiler:
    ship's hold
    which I am assuming should be the end of the mission but I am missing two objectives.

The objectives are "Hole dir deine beute zuruck", "finde einen weg zuruk in die stadt". I'm guessing one is, roughly, "find a way out", but if anyone could translate for me I would be most grateful.

Christine, to reiterate, however these are stunning fms, in any language. I especially liked the concept of
    spoiler:
    stealing Truart's teddy bear
    !

Thanks, in advance, for any help.

Download at Thiefmissions.com
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 12th Jun 2012 at 10:04. Reason: added download link
    My first fanfic: The Black Heart of Winter : available for download at http://www.thief-thecircle.com/

Re: help needed with fm Flucht

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Taliesin
    The objectives are "Hole dir deine beute zuruck", "finde einen weg zuruk in die stadt". I'm guessing one is, roughly, "find a way out", but if anyone could translate for me I would be most grateful.

Hole dir deine beute zurück...get your loot back
    Finde einen Weg zurück in die Stadt...find a way back to the city

spoiler:
    the loot you will find in the little garden in the policestation...jump in the pond

Taliesin, I was ready with this mission as I found the
    spoiler:
    Teddy bear at the page from Nameless_Voice
    I'd liked it so much that I put it in the mission as an objetive...many thanx to Nameless_Voice for this.
    spoiler:
    at least got to the ship, behind some crates is a door, go in and the mission is complete

...have fun

Thanks Christine.. when I posted I
    spoiler:
    was already in the hold
    but was missing
    spoiler:
    the loot

I hadn't been
    spoiler:
    in the garden
    as the door didn't open by frob, so I went back and given that the entire station was sleeping the sleep of the blackjack (I obviously didn't ghost it), I
    spoiler:
    simply opened the door with a well placed mine and broadhead!!!!

I've finished it now and can only say give us more... please.... please
    My first fanfic: The Black Heart of Winter : available for download at http://www.thief-thecircle.com/

@ Taliesin

I'm glad that you like it
    spoiler:
    the door to the garden can be open with a book near the door....

where is the 2nd lockpick? i'm up on the 3rd floor and assume i should have it by now.

Originally posted by peterjamesbond
    where is the 2nd lockpick? i'm up on the 3rd floor and assume i should have it by now.
    spoiler:
    ...it's behind a secret banner in the training room...
    ....hope you will find it...

Wow

spoiler:
    there's

a lot of

spoiler:
    spoilers in

here, now

spoiler:
    isn't there?

blackjack????

Where is the f-in' blackjack????????

I can't find it and I'm fairly deep into the level, which is now no longer fun due to the lack of the aforementioned item!

TIA

(otherwise, great level!)

spoiler:
    the blackjack is in the forensics, one of the corpses has it...

...I hope you will find it now...

I eagerly played the first two, despite not speaking a WORD of German, but loved them nonetheless!
    Now I'm playing the English version of Flucht! and have a question: After I get my blackjack and head into the room with the female guard who has the "who does Truart work for" conversation, I see that there is a switch there next to her. I flip it and nothing happens, though I suspect it's supposed to make the gate rise. If I alert the guards, they're able to make the gate rise with no problem. Am I overlooking some other switch? Thank you!

@ V.Equinox
    spoiler:
    ...yes, there are 2 switches required to open the gate. The other one is beside the guard who answers in the conversation
    ...I hope it helps...

er, I don't speak german.

What does Garret say while in the Library and the attic in the FM lord Ashtons. I dl'd the english version, but some parts of it were still in german. Excellent mission. The atmosphere was grand, yet had detail beyond most fm's I've played. One other question - Where can I find the english version of Flucht? Thanks for any help in advance.

Thiefmissions.com

The English version of Flucht is at my site.
    - J<

you can download the english version of Flucht/Escape! from Epithumia's Site

ahh, thanks

Christine,

Your English is much better than my German!! Thanks for the translation.

I have done everything now apart from getting out.
    spoiler:
    I believe the key to the main door in the foyer is somewhere behind the secret door in the library but how do I open it. I've been right right trying to find a book to press.

@ ouzman

it is
    spoiler:
    hidden between the other books, it will be highlight if you look at it... it is in the room with the door to the garden, not in the Files room
    ...hope you will find it

spoiler:
    I found the box that lights up in the room by the garden. It opens the garden doors. However, when you hit one section of the books in the library / file room it is steel so it must open.

@ ouzman

sorry, i've forgotten
    spoiler:
    the sitting guard in the hall has the key to the main door
    spoiler:
    there is no secret door in the files room

I also need some help in this mission please

I'm upstairs and needed to find out where the other pick was but reading this thread has given me that answer...if I can get there without dying that is My other dilema is about the sword...please to tell where it is cause I'd like to be able to defend myself, LOL This is also quite a mission Christine but even though I've tried to use a moss arrow...guard still heard me when I tried to come out to BJ...cause of the area I'm in I guess it's going to take two arrows to cover floor better. I play "Normal" mode and guard alerts are sure high in this mode seems to me...Found the same thing in "Night Stroll". Your missions are laid out very well and interesting to play...but I really wished the alert factor wasn't quite so high for this mode of play. Prison area was no problem but situations have changed to really push the difficulty up considerably IMHO. I'm very pleased you made this trilogy and hope you make more FM's in the future However, I think the modes of play might be taken more into consideration when setting them up?

Thank you and Good Hunting!
    ps: Christine, I'm an older woman gamer and have been a Thief fan for a couple of years now, so I'm not a novice in playing this type of game. The most I will play in difficulty modes are Hard sometimes depending...but I'm not an Expert or Ghoster type but neither am I a run through and kill everything...I mostly try to get the job done with BJ'g type of play and try to do a good job of searching...so I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey in my commentary? Thank you again for really some good FM's
    It's not how you win, it's how you play the game! HAVE FUN!

spoiler:
    The sword is in the kichen

Thanks for the help Christine. I finally found the guy downstairs. Great FM and I love the ending
    spoiler:
    I though it would end as soon as I got through both gates and the final sting in the tail well........
    . I have really enjoyed this thief series

Thank you Ouzman...

appreciate your reply...

spoiler:
    now only to find the kitchen too without dying too many times
    Ta and Good Hunting!

All Three FM's

Just wanted to say Great Job on All three of these FM's. just finished escape and while I have to shoot my way out a couple of times, it was a lot of fun. Looking forward to more!!!

I also finished Escape last night and

indeed it was quite a challenge! I managed to get through it with some creativity here and there (with a few reloads to replan my routes ) but finally able to get out safe and sound to become a wanted Thief again, LOL Thank you Christine for some very enjoyable gameplay...even though a couple of things did hamper me a bit here and there. LOL However, now I need to get the first one and even though it will be played out of order...your missions are kindof a standalone game as well so I will still enjoy the romp through Ashton's Keep up the good work and hope you have more planned in the future. Ta and Good Hunting!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast